Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 21

Once we get back to the Exterminator we walk into the building and see that it's going to be about a 10 minute wait. While waiting in line, I notice one of my least favorite people in the world up ahead of me.
"Crap! What is she doing here?" I say burrying my head in Sidneys chest.
"Brianna, honey whats wrong?" He asks kissing me on the top of my head.
"Th-The girl that Jake cheated on me with... Shes up ahead of us." I say feeling my eyes fill up with tears.
"Oh Bri, don't cry." He says holding me tight.
"I'm sorry, it just still hurts to think about it." I say
"It's okay hun. I understand." He says. Once Sidney and I get off of the ride, we walk back outside and see Liz (thats the name of the girl) standing there.
"Brianna! How are you? I havent seen you like all summer....And who is this." She says moving closer to Sidney and I.
"Liz, What do you want? You've already stole one boyfriend of mine and you aren't taking this one!" I say as Sidney and I walk past her.
"Thats what you think...."
"What did you just say?!?" I say turning around giving her a dirty look.
"You heard me! I took one guy away from you, so I bet I can get this hottie too." She says looking at Sid.
"You make me sick! I honestly dont have anything else to say to you so leave me the hell alone!" I say taking Sidneys hand as we walk away.
"Brianna. I'm so proud of you for not beating the crap out of her. And trust me I would never go near a girl like her." He says turning me so that we are face to face.
"Thanks Sid. I just hate her so much! She makes me sick at my stomache!" I say hugging him.
"Anytime Bri. So what ride do you wanna go on now?" He asks.
"How about the Pittsburgh Plunge since were right here." I say as we walk towards that line.
"Okay sounds good to me." He replies. After we get off of that ride, we decide to go over towards the Rageing Rapids when I see my friends Marco and Adrianna walking over to get in line. "Sidney oh my gosh we have to go on this ride with those two up there." I say pointing to Marco and Adrianna.
"Okay Bri." He says with a laugh.
"ADRIANNA!!!" I yell.
"OH MY GOSH!!!" Brianna Adrianna yells letting go of Marco's hand and runs towards me.
"Addie! I missed you soo much!" I say hugging her.
"I know Bri I've missed you too!!!" She says hugging me back.
"Oh Addie, this is my boyfriend Sidney, Sid this is my friend Adrianna."
"It's nice to meet you Sid." Addie says.
"Nice to meet you too Adrianna." He says. While I am introducing Addie to Sidney Marco and he comes walking over and.
"BRIANNA GRACE!!!" Marco says.
"MARCO MICHAEL!!!" I sqeel as he huggs me.
"Who is Addie talking to?" Marco asks with a jealous.
"Oh my bad, Marco, this is my boyfriend Sidney, Sid, this my friend Marco."
"Nice to meet you Marco." Sidney says shaking Marco's hand.
"Its nice to meet you too Sid." Marco says shaking Sidney's hand.
"So how long have you two been dating?" Marco asks me as the 4 of us walk back towards the Rageing Rapids.
"Since Friday." I reply with a smile. "And Addie... how long have you and Marco been dating?"
"Haha... um since Saturday. He asked me out after his race." She says with a laugh.
"I should have known...Marco, you would ask her out after a race that you did bad in."
"You know me too well Bri." Marco says sarcastically.
"Oh Sid, my bad, I should have told you that Marco is a race car driver. He races in the Indy Pro series and hopefully next year he will be in the IRL so he can get me free tickets to the Indy 500." I say with a smile.
"Okay, that makes more sense now."
"Hey Sid, you look familiar... Brianna where would I know him from?" Marco asks.
"I don't know Marco..." I say
"Oh I know!" Addie says. "You're Sidney Crosby!!!"
"Yep, thats me." Sidney says as he starts to blush.
"I thought you looked familiar." Marco says.
"Guess who else is here..." Addie says.
"Let me guess... you two saw Liz too?" I ask.
"Yep and as ususal she tried to hit on me... and im guessing that you saw her too." Marco says.
"Of course I did... We saw her after we got off of the Exterminator and she tried to act all nice to me and then she said that she was gonna take Sidney from me just like she took Jake, so I told her that she made me sick and that I want her to leave me alone." I say getting mad just thinking about that brat.
"Wow, when is she going to learn that no one likes her?" Addie asks.
"I don't know, but what I do know is I can't wait til my senior year is over so that I never have to see her again." I reply.

No comments: