Sunday, April 27, 2008

Chapter 19 - Some Kind of Wonderful

Later that night I was out on the dance floor with a bunch of girls who didn’t seem to speak much English. It didn’t really matter to me, because I was having a blast. Sidney was totally wasted, and it was actually cute, as opposed to being completely repulsive. Which is how I usually found guys who were completely wasted.

Sidney came up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist. “You are so damned fucking hot.” He muttered, his lips seeking my neck.

I giggled. “And you are so fucking drunk.” I replied. “Ivre no less.”

Sidney shrugged. “Not so drunk that I can’t get it up.” He muttered, grinding against me slightly.

I rolled my eyes. “Honey I have rules about sleeping with underage boys and I also have rules about sleeping with drunk guys.”

“Well you never mentioned that rule before.” He grumbled, leaning on me.

I shrugged. “I wasn’t sure how wasted you were planning on getting.” I said. “But I won’t rape some guy, so it ain’t happening tonight hun.”

“Who said anything about rape?” Sidney asked, drunk and confused. “I want to be inside you Dare. I’ve wanted that since we met.”

“I know.” I replied, rolling my eyes. “It’s not like you’ve made a big secret of that.” I reminded him. “But I don’t want some guy getting me drunk and taking advantage of me, so I’m not about to take advantage of you while you’re drunk.”

“But I want you to take advantage of me.” He whined.

I stretched up and kissed him gently. “And I will Crosby.” I told him. “Over and over again.” I paused. “Just not while you’re tanked.”

“Well you’re no fun.” He grumbled, his hands trailing up and down my arms slowly and seductively. “I just want to make your scream Dare….” He mumbled as he trailed a line of kisses from my ear down my neck, making me squirm in his embrace.

“Oh God Crosby.” I muttered turning in his arms so that I could kiss him again. “You so should not do that.”

Sidney grinned. “Something tells me that I’ve found your weak spot.” He said triumphantly as he leaned forward to kiss and nibble at my neck again. I sighed and arched into him. “It’s been way too long hasn’t it Dare…” Sidney whispered seductively in my ear, before licking the inside of my ear.

I shivered deliciously. This was so damned wrong… but it was so damned right too. “Way too long….” I admitted, kissing him again.

“It’s been a long time for me too.” He replied.

I snorted. “Probably not as long as it’s been for me Crosby.” I pointed out.

“True.” He said as he trailed a hot line of kisses down my neck. “But that can totally end tonight Dare.”

“Not while you’re this wasted.” I said insistently, trying to pry myself away from him. “I wouldn’t want you to take advantage of me when I was too drunk to really know what I want, and I won’t do that to you.”

Sidney sighed in frustration and ran an aggravated hand through his hair. “Fine whatever.” He snapped turning and walking away.

I sighed and followed him with my eyes. I knew that he was horny. God knows that I was too… but if this was going to last then we had to do this right. He was also drunk, which wasn’t making things better… in fact it was probably only making things worse.

I watched as he headed to the bar and ordered another drink. With a sigh, I turned back to the dance floor. I assumed that Sidney was going to end up back out there, trying to convince me to go back to the hotel with him.

Except that time kept passing and he didn’t come. Worried, I did a couple of laps around the bar looking for him. I may not have wanted to sleep with him that night, but I definitely didn’t want someone else to do him before I got the chance. I wandered around, feeling anxious.

Finally I found Mark coming out of the bathroom, an attractive blonde on his arm. He grinned at me… an arrogant kind of grin. “Can’t find Darryl, Darryl?” He asked, completely and totally wasted.

“No I can’t.” I said shaking my head. “Have you see him?”

“Yeah.” Mark replied with a lopsided grin. “He’s over there.” He told me pointing.

Sidney sat alone in a booth, his head down. Sighing I headed over to him. He had probably passed out. He had had a lot to drink that night after all. When I got over to him though, he wasn’t passed out. In fact, his was slowly sipping from a bottle of water. “Sid?” I asked quietly, slipping into the booth next to him. “What are you doing?”

“Sobering up.” He muttered.

“Why?” I asked, surprised. “You should be enjoying yourself.” I told him. “I mean you’re celebrating being legal.”

“I’d rather make love to you.” Sidney said in a tired voice.

I snuggled into him, feeling relieved when Sidney immediately wrapped an arm around my shoulders. “There is plenty of time for that Crosby.” I whispered, tilting my head up so that I offered him my lips.

He brushed my lips with his, quickly and impatiently, as opposed to the slow make up kiss that I was expecting. Then he took a long swig of water. “We’ve waited long enough.” He grumbled. “I want you now Dare.”

I snuggled into his shoulder. “You think that I don’t want you Crosby?” I told him, my voice low, taking his hand and placing it between my thighs. “Can’t you feel how warm that is?” I whispered seductively, licking slightly at his ear. “You have no clue how badly I want you Sid.”

“Then show me.” He commanded, pulling me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. “Show me how much you want me Dare.”

I leaned down and kissed him firmly. “I want you inside me Crosby.” I whispered low in his ear. “But I want you sober when you’re there.”

Sidney groaned as I took my lips away from his and moved off his lap, grinding into him as I did so. “You are pure evil Dare.”

I shrugged with a small smile. “You keep working on sober honey, and you’ll find out exactly how evil I can be.”

“Is that a treat or a promise?” Sidney replied with a smile as he grabbed his bottle of water and stood, reaching for my hand to help me stand.

“A little of both I suppose.” I said, squeezing his hands in mine.

“Good.” Sidney replied as he led me away from the booth.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“For breakfast. Nothing sobers you up like food.” Sidney replied. “If we can drag any of the guys away they can come with us, but I think they’re all intent on getting laid tonight.”

“So are you.” I replied with a laugh.

Sidney shrugged. “Of course I am.” He said. “August 25th is going to be here before we know it and you’re going to have to work in Halifax, and then I’ll be in Pittsburgh and who knows when we’ll see each other.” He paused. “I just want to enjoy the time that we have left together Dare.”

I raised my eyebrows. “And you can’t do that if we aren’t fucking?” I asked.

Sid rolled his eyes and kissed me firmly, pulling my body tightly against his, making me melt into his embrace. “Fucking will just make it better baby.” He informed me as he broke the kiss, leaving me breathless.

I nodded. “You’ve got a point there Crosby.” I replied, running my hand gently over the bulge in his jeans. “And this summer was supposed to be a dull one for me… all alone in a new province with no friends.”

Sidney shrugged and laughed. “Well I can’t lie, part of your appeal was the fact that you were completely new.”

“So you’re going to get bored with me when I’m not a new face anymore?” I teased him.

“Not if you’re as good in bed as you say you are.” Sidney teased me in return, his arm slung over my shoulders.

I cuddled into him as he grabbed us a cab. Sidney leaned down and kissed me softly. The kisses continued through the ride. I was really turned on. His hands were moving up and under my shirt. “Not here Crosby.” I whispered. “Be patient.”

“I’ve been patient since I met you.” He grumbled, pulling his lips off of mine. “And its fucking felt like forever.”

“You are far too used to getting your own way Crosby.” I mumbled, kissing my gently down his neck, my fingers fiddling with the buckle on his belt.

Sidney snorted. “Look whose talking.” He muttered, pulling my hands away from his belt and kissing them gently. “Something tells me that you’ve never been shot down in your life.”

I shrugged. “And you have?” I asked.

Sidney shrugged. “Everyone has an awkward phase Dare.”

I shuddered. “I’d prefer to forget mine if at all possible.”

“Wouldn’t we all?” Sidney asked as he leaned in to kiss me gently.

I laughed. “You’ve got that right.” I said. “Now where are we going to get breakfast at 2 AM in Rimouski?” I asked.

Sidney shrugged. “I hadn’t really thought about that part.” He said. “So I told the cab driver to take us back to the hotel instead. We can find some place from there….” He whispered leaning in and licking at my ear. “Or we can find something else to do….”

I grinned at him, kissing him again. “I can think of something else to do Crosby….” I told him with a smile. “Whether or not you’ll like it is another story entirely….”

No comments: