Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 20

After driving for another 15 minutes or so, we finally arrive at Kennywood and while we are waiting in line to park, I call my mom while Sidney calls his dad so that they know that we are already here. Once I pay for the parking pass we decide to park near the Jack Rabbit sign because that is one of my favorite rides. Since we were the first ones to get there and the parents had told Sidney and I that they wouldnt be there for another 5 minutes or so I decided to call Eddie and tell him about Sidney and I.
"Heyy my love!" Eddie answers with a laugh.
"Hola, and not anymore!" I reply with a laugh.
"What are you talking about? I thought that you said that you were gonna stay single for a while?" Eddie asks.
"Well..I met an amazing guy and he asked me out so I said yes." I say smiling at Sidney
"Okay...so you have a boyfriend...And what is the name of your boyfriend Miss Brianna?"
"Um...Do you promise that you won't freak out?"
"Ya. Come on Bri! Tell me who it is." Eddie beggs.
"Alright fine... I'm dating Sidney Crosby."
"No seriously Brianna, who are you dating?" Eddie asks with a laugh.
"Eddie! I'm serious! I met him on Friday when I babysat for the Lemieux's and he asked me out that night." I say getting mad that Eddie doesnt believe me.
"Geeze, you are serious arent you Bri?"
"Dead serious Eddie. I know... I know... I said I was going to stay single for a while, but Sidney is just so perfect that I couldnt turn him down." I say with a sigh."Wow Bri, I never expected you to say Sidney Crosby...But ya Bri, I'm happy for you. All I wanna know is when do I get to meet him and make sure that he is really good enough for you?"
"Haha. I don't know. Some time this week I guess."
"So how about Kevin just im'ed me and said that he needs to talk to me about the fact that you are dating Sidney."
"Wait? Why does Kevin care that I have a boyfriend?" I ask.
"Geeze Bri, you have to notice by now that Kevin likes you. He said that he wants to know if I can come over and talk to him about it 'cause he's kinda upset about the whole thing, so I guess I'm gonna go over his house and make sure he's okay" Eddie says.
"Alright Eddie, If you need anything let me know, and please tell Kevin that I had no idea that he liked me." I say and with that Sidney looks at me with a puzzled look on his face.
"Okay Bri, I'll talk to you later." Eddie says.
"Alright, bye Eddie!" I reply.
Once I know that Eddie has hung up I close my phone and look at Sid.
"Okay, okay I know. Why did I tell Eddie to tell Kevin that I had no idea that he liked me right?" I ask.
"Ya, Is this the same Kevin that you went to the mall with last night?" Sidney asks.
"Yepp, thats him, I had no idea that he liked me..."
"Oh... Brianna you dont like him do you?" Sidney asks.
"No Sidney. I like you. Kevin and I are just friends."
"Okay good." He says leaning over and kissing me. A minute or so later the parents pull into the spots next to my car. After they get out The girls decide that they want to go with the moms and the boys decide that they want to stay with the dads so that Sidney and I can spend some time together. So after everyone gets their tickets the guys head towards the Raging Rapids, the girls head towards the racer and Sidney and I head towards the Exterminator.

No comments: