Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 25

chapter 25
After giving Sidney, Addie and Marco a recap of what happened Sidney, and I decided that we wanted to go to the Potato Patch to get lunch, but Marco and Addie wanted to ride a few more rides because they had to leave soon. (Marco had a test tomorrow at Michigan for his Indy Pro Series car and Marco and Addie's flight was leaving at 7:30 so they had to leave Kennywood at like 4:30.)

"Heyy make sure you come and see us before you leave okay Marco?" I say hugging him.

"Don't worry Bri, I will!" He says hugging me back.

"You two Addie! You better not leave me without saying goodbye!" I say hugging her.

"Brianna, you know I would never to that to you." She says hugging me.

"Alright well we're gonna go to the Potato Patch so we'll see you later." I say taking Sidneys hand as we start to walk towards the Potato Patch while Addie and Marco walk back towards the Pitt Fall.

"So what do you think of Marco and Adrianna?" I ask as we wait in line at the Potato Patch.

"Their pretty cool, and it seems like you three really are good friends. but, how exactly do you known Marco and Adrianna?" Sidney asks.

"Ya we are. um, I used to go to school with Adrianna and we were like best friends, then she moved right before we started 9th grade to Allentown which is East of here and she went to school with Marco. During one of our long weekends, I went there to visit her and thats when I met Marco and we became really good friends because of our love for racing." I say with a smile. After ordering our fries we sit down at one of the tables to eat our fries. Once we are done eating its like 2, so we decide to on the Jack Rabbit and then find Marco and Addie.

"Brianna, are you having fun today?" Sidney asks as we wait in line at the Jack Rabbit.

"Of course I am, but I'm really happy that you are getting along with Marco and Addie so well." I say.

"Ya their fun to hang out with. No offense, but I'm glad that it's just me and you for a little bit." He says pulling me into his arms and kissing me.

"None taken." I say kissing him back. "Sorry that we're hanging out with them so much, but with it being racing season I like never get to see Marco and I swear that I had not idea that they we're going to be here today." I say.

"Haha. its cool Bri. I don't mind." He says as I pull away from him so that we are just holding hands. After we get off of the Jack Rabbit I decided to text Marco to see where they are.
heyy Marco, where are u and addie at?
~Bri
a minute or so later I get a text from marco and it says.
heyy we're walking over towards the
Aero 360 from the Pitt Fall. where are
you and Sidney at? if ur not in line 4
another ride u should come join us.
-Marco
"Sidney, do you still wanna go on the Aero 360?" I ask.

"Ya, why is that where Marco and Addie are going now?" He answers.

"Yep, they just got off of the Pitt Fall and Marco said that we should meet them over there since its like 2:45 now and they have to leave in a little bit." I say giving Sidney the puppy-dog pout.

"Alright thats fine with me." He says with a smile.

"Thanks Sid! you're the greatest!" I say giving him a quick kiss and then we head towards the Aero 360. By the time we got over there Marco and Addie were already waiting for us.

"Long time no see." Marco says sarcastically as we get in line with them.

"Haha I know! It's been all of what an hour?" I say. After we ride the Aero 360 the 4 of us decide to go ride the Racers. As we wait in line Addie and I keep watching to see which car wins each time because we know the secrets to who wins each race. Luckily I realize the pattern before she does so I say, "Sidney and I call the blue car!" I say sticking my tongue out at Addie.

"Crap! I almost had it!" She says.

"What are you two talking about?" Sidney asks.

"Ya I'm confused." Marco adds in.

"Sidney and I get the blue car! and Addies just mad 'cause I figured out the pattern of whose gonna win before she did." I say with a smile.

"Oh okay. that makes more sense now." Marco says. Once we get off of the Aero 360 its 3:45 and Marco and Addie have to leave soon.

"So my dear, what should our last ride of the day be?" Marco asks Addie.

"Umm... How about the King Kahuna?" Addie suggests.

"Alright thats cool with me. Brianna, Sidney do you two care?" Marco asks.

"Nope thats cool with me." I say.

"Ya I'm fine with that." Sidney says. So with that the 4 of us walk to the King Kahuna. Luckily the line for that was short for that ride.

"Addie I can't believe that you would wanna ride this." I say to her looking at how the ride whips you around.

"I know I know, but I promised Marco that if we had time that I would try this ride." She says. After we ride the King Kahuna its 4:10 so that means that it's almost time for them to leave so we walk back towards the lockers so that they can get their stuff. Once they get their stuff we walk down towards the exit. When we get down there we see one of the workers taking pictures of people to get printed out.

"Brianna, c'mon we have to get our pictures taken." Addie says as the worker walks towards us.

"Alright, c'mon Sid and Marco get over here." I say. So it went Sidney, Me, Addie then Marco. Once the guy took our picture we went over and picked out what we wanted and this time Addie and I told the guys that we were paying for the guys pictures whether they liked it or not. Once we payed for the pictures, Addie and I walked over to the candy store while the guys waited for the pictures to print.

"Adrianna Marie! I'm gonna miss you so much." I say as we wait in line to buy our candy and some fudge.

"Brianna Grace! I'm gonna miss you more. I'm soo glad that I got to see you today, but I have to admit that I knew you were going to be here today." She says with a devilish smile.

"How, I mean I havent talked to you in like forever?" I say with a confused look on my face.

"I was on AIM this morning and I saw your away message and it said that you were going to be here today so I convinced Marco that we should come today." She says with a laugh.

"Addie, you're too much." I say giving her a hug. Once we pay for our stuff we go back out to where the guys are waiting with our pictures and key chains?...

"Wait... why are they holding key chains too? I dont remember getting those.." Addie asks as we walk towards the guys.

"Same here... maybe they bought them for us or something." I reply.

"Who are the key chains for?" Addie asks as we get back to where the guys are standing.

"Well... we thought that they were really cool and so Sidney and I decided to get them for you so that you can put them on your key rings." Marco says.

"Ya, so anytime that you miss each other, you can just look at your keys and there you are." Sidney adds in as he and Marco hand us the key chains.

"Aww you two are too much." I say hugging Sidney.

"Ya thanks honey." Addie adds in hugging Marco. After looking at his watch, Marco says, "I hate to say this, but it's like 4:30 so Addie honey, we need to get going."

"Already?" Addie says and I can see her eyes well up with tears.

"Adrianna dont you dare cry." I say hugging her.

"I'm sorry Brianna, but I'm gonna miss you soo much." She cries.

"Addie, I'm gonna miss you too. But I'm coming to Richmond for the race so I'll see you in a couple of weeks." I say as I look at Marco and he just nods his head in agreement.

"And you Marco Michael, the next time you're in town you better let me know sooner!" I say leaping into his arms.

"Brianna Grace, don't worry I will." He says putting me back on the ground and kissing me on the cheek.

"It was nice meeting you Sidney." Addie says giving Sidney a hug.

"It was nice meeting you too Adrianna." Sidney says hugging her back.

"Nice meeting you Marco." Sidney says shaking Marcos hand.

"Nice meeting you too Sid." Marco replies. After we say our goodbyes, Marco and Addie head towards the exit while Sidney and I head back towards our lockers so we can grab our pictures to show our parents since were meeting them for dinner at the pizza place next to Kiddie Land in like 10 minutes.

No comments: