Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 19

After putting the CD case in my car, I hear Alexa running down the steps. "BRIANNA!!!! Mommy said that we can come with you and Sidney as long as he doesn't care, and I told her that Taylor was outside asking Sidney right now." She says. A few seconds later, Sidney and Taylor come back inside

"Brianna.. Taylor said that you said that Alexa and Taylor can ride with us if I said okay?" Sidney asks with a confused look on his face.

"Um... well... They wanted to listen to this one CD and I didnt care if they came with us, so Alexa went and asked your parents and they said that they could come with us as long as you didnt care." I reply.

"Oh... well I don't care if they come with us." Sidney says

"YAYY!!!! Brianna can we go and get some candy for the ride?" Alexa asks.

"Ya sure sweetie, you know where the candy is in my room... but just dont take it all." I say as the 4 of us head back upstairs. The girls run up the steps and towards the room while Sidney stops me at the bottom of the steps. "Thanks for letting my little sister and Alexa come with us. Taylor's really excited." He says pulling me into his arms and kissing me.

"Anytime." I say as we start walking upstairs.

"Brianna, are you sure that you're okay with driving the girls to Kennywood?" Mrs. Crosby asks as Sidney and
I walk into the kitchen.

"Of course. I know how upset Alexa was yesterday when ya'll had to leave, so its really no big deal." I say.

"Thanks sweetie, the girls are so excited." Mrs. Lemieux says. After talking for the parents for a few more minutes so that we can figure out when we are meeting up and that kinda stuff its time to leave. So, the parents tell the kids that its time to go, so Sidney and I head down to my car where the girls are already waiting.

"Okay Brianna, I know that you guys will probably beat us there, so just wait in your car til we get there." My dad says.

"All of us parents have our cell phones, Sid, Bri, do you both have yours?" Mrs Crosby asks.

"Yea." Sidney and I both reply. Once everyone is in the car, and has buckled their seat belts I open the garage door, start my car, and back out.

"Brianna can you put the CD on for us?!?" Alexa asks in an impatient tone.

"Hang on Lex, I gotta back out without hitting anyone or anything." I say.

"Here, I got it, which CD is it?" Sidney asks.

"Um... I think number 1" I say.

"Alright, here ya go girls." Sidney says as he puts the CD on.

"Thanks Sid" I say after I pull out of my driveway.

"No problem Bri" He says with a smile.

"So who's ready for Kennywood?" I ask at one of the red lights.

"We are!!!" The girls cheer from the back seat. While the girls listened to their CD, Sidney and I talked about what ride we were gonna go on first and what rides I knew I wasnt gonna go on when my phone started going off because someone someone just sent me a text.

"Ugh... Sidney can you read that for me?" I ask handing him my phone.

"Ya sure." He says taking my phone. "Its from Eddie and it says, 'hi my love whats up?' My love what in the world is that supposed to mean?" Sidney says with an angry look on his face. Noticing how mad he is I decide to pull over since I know that we are wayy ahead of the parents.

"Hey why are we pulling over?" Alexa asks.

"Its cool, I just need to talk to Sidney about something.. Keep listening to the music." I say.

"Okay Brianna." Alexa says

"Alright Brianna Malone, who is this Eddie dude and why are you 'his love'?" Sidney asks again, this time with a hurt look on his face.

"Sidney sweetie." I say holding his hands. "Eddie is the son of your Coach Ed Olczyk... Eddie and I go to school together and we are just friends." I say with a serious look on my face.

"But then why did he call you his love?" Sidney asks.

"Because Eddie and I are really good friends so people always ask us if we are dating or something since we were like always hanging out together and stuff, so its kinda like an inside joke, because I used to call him my love too, but he doesnt know that we are dating and the rule is that we can only call each other that when both of us are single." I say feeling really bad about the whole situation.

"I'm sorry Brianna, I shouldnt have jumped to conclusions, it's just that I really like you and the whole my love thing had me really confused." He says leaning over and giving me a quick kiss.

"No, I'm the one that should be sorry, I should have told you about Eddie, but I promise that as soon as we get to Kennywood I'll call him and tell him not to call me that anymore okay?" I say looking into those dark brown eyes of his.

"Okay Bri, but I think we should get going 'cause the girls are starting to get mad." Sidney says.

"Alright... Okay girls sorry about that... lets get going." I say as I pull back onto the road.

No comments: