Saturday, March 8, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 13

After sitting out by the fire til 12:45 (which was about 25 minutes after the parents went inside) Sidney and I decided to go inside.

"Brianna, I had a great time tonight." He says taking my hand as we walk inside.

"Same here." I say kissing him on the cheek. "Well, I'm gonna go change into my pajamas, do you want me to grab you a t-shirt or something?" I ask.

"Brianna, do you seriously think that one of your shirts will fit me?" He asks.

"Ya, I'll just find a t-shirt that is too big on me, c'mon we have to be quiet cuz your parents are in my room." I reply. After grabing a pair of black soffe shorts a t-shirt for me and a t-shirt for Sidney we walk back towards the living room. "I'm gonna go to my parents bathroom and change, you can use the bathroom right down the hall," I whisper pointing towards the other bathroom.

"Alright Bri, I'll meet you in the kitchen in a few minutes." Sidney whispers.

"Okay sounds good." I whisper back and then give him a quick kiss. After changing into my pajamas, I walked out to the kitchen where Sidney was sitting texting someone.

"Soo, did you miss me Bri?" Sidney asks as I walk over to him.

"Of course I did." I reply in a sarcastic tone wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good." He says with a laugh.

"I'm really tired, I think that I'm gonna go to sleep." I say as I start to yawn.

"Same here... we're sleeping in the living room right?" Sidney asks as he stands up.

"Yep" I say as we walk towards the living room.

"Well it looks like Alexa and Taylor took one of the couches and the chair... I can just sleep on the floor if you want the other couch." He says as we walk into the living room.

"Why would you do something like that?!? This couch is big enough for both of us... We will just have to sleep like we did last night." I say as we walk over to the couch.

"Are you sure our parents wont care?" He asks.

"If they didnt care last night then why would they care tonight?" I say as I sit down on the couch and motion for him to sit down.

"I guess you're right" He says laying down.

"I know... I'm always right." I say with a laugh as I lay down next to Sidney and fall asleep in his arms.

**8:45 the next morning**
"See I told you they look cute together." I hear Mrs. Lemieux tell someone.

"Ya, this is how they looked yesterday." Mrs. Crosby adds in.

"Aww they do look really cute together, do you think we should wake them up?" My mom says.

"Well, I'm up.. but I might as well just let Sid sleep." I say as I sit up and stretch.

"Sorry that we woke you up Bri, but we just had to show your mom how cute you two looked together." Mrs. Lemieux says.

"It's cool. So whats for breakfast?" I ask.

"Well, I was thinking about having someone make a Panera run.. Do you wanna go?" My mom asks.

"Sure why not... just let me go put some makeup on." I say as I stand up and walk towards the bathroom. Once I go put some makeup on I walk back into the kitchen where my mom, Mrs. Crosby and Mrs. Lemieux are sitting.

"So, what all am I getting at Panera?" I ask.

"I was thinking a dozen bagels.. like 6 plain and then 6 more of whatever you want... and get some of their cream cheese." My mom says.

"Alrighty I'll be back in a little bit." I say

"Where are you going." Sidney asks as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Panera to get breakfast...Do you wanna come?" I ask realizing that he is just wearing his boxers and a t-shirt.

"Um.. I'd love to, but can I change first?" He asks.

"Sure go ahead."

"Alright I'll be ready in like 10 minutes okay?" He asks

"Sure thing.. I'll be waiting right here." I say giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

As soon as he walks out of the room Mrs Lemieux says, "You know you two really do look cute together."

"Aww thanks Nathalie." I say as I start to blush. A few minutes later Sidney walks into the kitchen.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Yep." He replies as he takes my hand.

"Alright we'll be back in a little bit." I say as we start walking down the steps.

No comments: