Friday, March 7, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 8

"Okay Sid, whats up" I say in a semi-concerned voice.

"Well... I kinda promised Pat that I would either stay single, or if I got a girlfriend... I wouldn't let the media know because according to him 'if the fans know that I have a girlfriend it could ruin my reputation'... I honestly dont know how thats possible.. but he gets a little crazy about those kinda things" He says,

"Oh geeze you had me worried there for a second... I thought that you were gonna break up with me" I say hugging him

"Break up with you?!? Of course not! Bri, I would never do something that stupid!" He says hugging me back.

"Alright, I've seen this kinda stuff before... Basically we are dating but you are 'single'... I get it... so like we can tell some people, like family and really really close friends and for you.. certain teammates, but we can't let the fans or the media know that you have a girlfriend." I say looking him in those dark brown eyes of his.

"Exactly! wow... you're taking this better than any girl that I have dated ever has... Normally by now, they are ready to break up with me or they get all mad because the whole world doesn't get to know that they are dating me" He says kissing me.

"Well Sidney... I'm not like those other girls... I've been around the NHL my entire life and I know how this stuff works... And trust me I don't care if the fans or the media think that you are single because at the end of the day... You're not dating any of those little puckbunnies... You're dating me" I say kissing him

"Brianna... I'm glad that you are not like any of those other girls, and I am soo happy that you understand" He says pulling me onto his lap.

"Wow... Its like 1:30... we should probably go to sleep.." I say looking at the clock on my phone.
"
Ya.. You're right Bri... but I don't wanna move.." Sidney whines

"Well...Since were going to be down here... lets finish watching Miracle" I say with a smile.

"Okay Bri" Sidney says kissing me on my cheek. We couldnt have been watching the movie for more than 20 minutes before we were both sleeping....


**Its now 9:45 am**

"Aww Trina come look at these two" I can hear Nathalie say.

"Aww Nathalie, they look soo cute together" Mrs. Crosby replies.

"I hate to disturb them...but if I dont wake them up...Austin will come down and then Bri will be mad at me for letting him do that again" I hear Nathalie say with a quiet laugh

"Too Late! I'm already up" I mumble as I open my eyes and look at Nathalie.

"Sorry that I woke you up sweetie.. but you and Sidney said that you wanted to be up by 9:30 and its 9:45"

"Its cool...I'll wake him up. Mrs. Lemieux can you turn the oven on to 375 degrees for me" I say.

"Sure thing sweetie" Mrs. Lemieux says as Nathalie and Mrs Crosby walk out to the kitchen.

"Sidney, wake up sweetie" I wisper into his ear.

"Huh... just 5 more minutes mom... pleaseee..." He whines.

"Mom... Sidney I dont think that you're mom would do this" I say as I kiss him

"Mmm... Sorry about that Bri.. and you're right... my mom would never do that" He says as he wraps his arms around me.

"haha.. well good morning. did you sleep okay last night?" I ask

"Ya what about you..." He replies

"Ya I slept pretty good" I say kissing him on the cheek "Well I better go start getting breakfast ready" I say standing up and putting my glasses on.

"Thats a good idea... I think that I'm gonna go get a shower...I'll see ya in like a half hour okay? He says standing up and pulling me into his arms.

"Ya thats fine with me" I say

"Don't miss me too much" Sidney says with a laugh as he walks up the stairs.

"Don't worry.. I'll try not to" I say laughing back at him as I walk into the kitchen.


**in the kitchen**

"So you and Sidney huh?" Mrs. Lemieux says

"Yep... Mrs. Lemieux, I've never had this much of a connection with someone so fast in my entire life.. Wait.. Where's Mrs. Crosby?" I ask

"Shes upstairs getting a shower... so ya.. I'm happy for you sweetie. I think that you and Sidney look cute together, and in my opinion he is a major upgrade from that loser ex-boyfriend of yours" She says with a laugh.

"Haha! Thanks Mrs. Lemieux... I need to talk to you about something that happened last night when Ryan called" I say putting the muffins into the oven.

"Okay come sit down and tell me what happened" She says with a concerned look on her face.

"Well.. Ryan called to ask me if I knew who I was taking to the pirate games with us this week and to make a long story short I told him that I was gonna ask Sidney since they are going to be teammates and because I am dating Sidney and he goes... 'how could you possibly like someone after only knowing them for 5 hours' and I told him that its my decision not his, and he should be happy for me...' so basically my cousin is mad at me for no good reason." I say with a sad look on my face.

"Aww sweetie... You know that Ryan was just looking out for you... I mean you're practically his little sister" She says leaning over and giving me a hug.

"I know...I wish that he just would have been more understanding" I say.

"Well... Considering how your last relationship ended..people are naturally going to worry about you..What do your mom and dad have to say about all of this?"

"Um...I havent really told them yet..." I say

"Brianna! You have to tell your parents that you are dating him before we get there" She says in her motherly tone of voice

"I know I know..." I say... all i can think is 'oh boy...i hope that my parents approve of this...'

No comments: