Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 2

thank goodness you came back early from Minnesota!" I say as i give Abby a giant hug "haha! i guess that it is a good thing i did come back early considering how nervous you sounded on the phone!" "well i need your help big time and you know it" i say as we walk to my room "Bri, you know that you would look hott if you wore what you are wearing right now or if you were dressed up" "aww thanks abby. now what should i wear to meet him.. and dont forget... his parents are going to be there so i want to make a good first impression" "I would say a cute pair of jean capris and that light blue Hollister polo that I got you for your birthday" "and for pajamas?" i ask "wear the cute Penguins ones that the Lemieux's got you for your birthday" "okay sounds good to me...and what should I wear to come back to my house tomorrow for the pool party?" "I would say wear your cute light and navy blue bathingsuit and over top of that wear your navy blue Hollister shirt and a pair of jean shorts and your navy blue flip flops" "Abby, youre the greatest! thank you soo much! I love everything that you picked out" "Aww thanks! and youre welcome! now... hair and make-up.." "well your the expert... what do you think i should do?""I was thinking that I could straighten your hair, and then for make-up.. I was thinking some navy blue eyeliner with some light blue eyeshadow and then the usual for the rest of your make-up" "okay sounds great to me" By the time Abby is done drying and straightening my hair and doing my make-up its about 2:15 so we decide to eat some lunch. After lunch Ryan stops over and we hang out with him til around 4:30ish when he has to go meet up with some of his friends and Abby needs to help me finish getting ready. Once I get changed into my Hollister polo and jean capris Abby gives me a hug and says that she should get going since she has to meet Ryan and some of their friends for dinner at 6. ~5:00pm~ "Right on time" I say to myself as Nathalie pulls into my driveway. Nathalie, my mom and Mrs Crosby all come upstairs with a bunch of bags and while my mom is putting stuff away, Nathalie intoduces me to Mrs Crosby. "Bri, this is Mrs Crosby. Trina this is Brianna Malone" "Nice to meet you Mrs Crosby." "Nice to meet you too Brianna" After talking to my mom, Mrs Crosby and Mrs Lemieux for about 20 minutes Nathalie says that we better get going because Austin keeps texting her and asking when we are going to be back at his house. ~in the Lemieux's car~ While on the way back to the Lemieux's house, I told Mrs Crosby about how i am 17 years old and we talked about how I have been around the Penguins my entire life and that Sidney is going to love it here. "So Brianna, youre 17 right?" Mrs Crosby asks me "yes. I will be 18 in february""okay so you're about 6 months younger than sidney""ya so that means that his birthday was this month right?" I already knew that his birthday was August 7th but I didnt want to seem like a stalker or anything right in front of his mom.We kept talking and Nathalie asked me if I would be able to take Austin grocery shopping since I promised him that I would make him my famous "Bri Breakfast" the next time I babysat. (The breakfast pretty much includes homemade blueberry muffins, homemade chocolate chip muffins, fruit salad, eggs, bacon and what ever drink they feel like having) "I would love to take him shopping" I said in a happy tone when in reality I completly forgot that I was promised him that.... good thing I know those recepies by heart."Okay thank you soo much sweetie... I was going to just get the ingredients when I went shopping last night, but he insisted that you should take him because he said 'she knows what to get and you dont'""haha! he is so funny! im sure that you would have been able to get everything, but its not a big deal, I dont mind"As we pull into the Lemieux's long driveway I see Austin jumping up and down and yelling my name. "Bri! Bri! Bri!" Austin yells as I am getting out of the car. He runs over and gives me a giant hug"Austin! I missed you so much! how have you been kido?" "I've been good. I missed you more, but guess what?!?""What?" "I know something you dont know!""Oh really now what is that?" I say... honestly i am a little worried to hear what he is going to say"I know someone who thinks you're hott! but I dont how he would know that your hott since hes never met you, and you dont look like you have a fever to me""Haha! Austin, first of all who are you talking about and second of all hott is just another word for cute""oh... well im not supposed to tell you so dont say a word to him, but Sid saw a pic of you and me from Seven Springs last year and I heard him tell his dad that he thinks youre hott""oh geeze... dont worry your secret is safe with me!... now lets go inside so I can meet everyone""okay Bri! I cant wait to see the look on Sidneys face when he meets you"

No comments: