Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 3

As Austin and I walk into the house, I am greeted by Alexa and Taylor. "Bri! I missed you!" Alexa says as she gives me a hug "Awe Lex I missed you too!" I say hugging her back "Bri! This is my new best friend Taylor Crosby, Taylor this is our babysitter Brianna Malone" Alexa says "Well Taylor it's very nice to meet you." I say to Taylor "Its nice to meet you too! I've heard a lot about you." Taylor says giving me a hug "Brianna, can you come here for a second?" I hear Mario say from the kitchen "Ya, I'll be right there" I call back to the kitchen. "hey Austin, can you take my bag up to your room or something so that it is out of the way" "ya sure Bri, I'll take it to my room since Mr. and Mrs. Crosby are staying in the room that you are usually in" "okay Austin. sounds good to me" I say as I head towards the kitchen. Once I get into the kitchen I see Mario sitting at the island across from Sidney and his dad. "Bri... there you are." Mario says and that makes Sidney and his dad turn around. "Hi Mario!" I say giving him a hug "Bri, this is Mr. Crosby and that is Sidney, Troy, Sidney, this is Brianna Malone." "Nice to meet you" Mr. Crosby says while shaking my hand "Nice to meet you too" I say with a smile "And its nice to meet you too Sidney" I say shaking his hand and giving him a flirty smile at the same time. "Nice to meet you to Bri" He says smiling back at me the same way."So, Brianna, Mario said that you have been around the team your entire life?" Sidney asks"Yep, my uncle is Greg Malone and my cousin is Ryan Malone. I've been going to games since I was like 2 weeks old." I said"Wow... thats a long time" Mr. Crosby says"Ya, but I still love going to the arena. I don't know what it is... but win or lose, the Igloo is always soo much fun." "You should have seen her during the lockout." Mario says"Ya I would e-mail or call Mario like everyday and tell him that I needed the lockout to end because I missed going to the Igloo""Aww... What did you do without the Penguins last year?" Sidney asks"Well... lets just say that I used up all of my frequent flyer miles that I have from over the years on flights that went from Pittsbugh Wilkes-Barre Scranton""Haha! Yep, Bri literally flew from Pittsbugh to WBS on Fridays after school and came back late on Sundays so that she could see some hockey, and during every break from school, she went down there to watch the Baby Pens" Mario says with a laugh"MARIO!!! YOU DO REALIZE THAT WE ARE LEAVING FOR DINNER IN LIKE 45 MINUTES RIGHT?!?" Nathalie yells from upstairs."Okay... We're coming" Mario yells back... "Well Troy, I guess we should go get ready before they get mad, Bri, what time do you think you will be back from the store by?""um... i can be back in a half hour if we leave like right now.." "Austin!!! Lets go! We need to be back in a half hour!" I yell up the stairs"Coming"Mario and Mr. Crosby were already upstairs getting ready so it was just Sidney and I sitting in the kitchen. "So... I have to take him shopping for tomorrow... I would love to take you with me... but now that everyone knows that youre here... I dont want you to get swarmed by the fans like Fleury did." I said giving him a sad look. "Its cool... I still have some unpacking to do anyway, and what happened to Fleury when he first came here?""Well... I took him to the grocery store with me and he got swarmed by fans, and then rumors started flying that he was cheating on his girlfriend Vero with me, and all of that crap""Wow... In that case.... have fun" He says with a laugh."Haha. I will. I'll see you when I get back." I say standing up and I start to walk towards the front door where I see Austin putting on his shoes."Bri. Wait up." Sid calls chasing after me. "Whats up Sid..." I say has he is standing right in front of me."I didnt get to say 'see ya later' before you walked out of the room" He says giving me a big hug."Aww. Sorry Sid. My bad" I say. As we finally split apart I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and I walk out to the car where Austin is waiting.

No comments: