Monday, March 10, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 15

"Hey Bri!" My best friend Nikki says from behind the counter.

"Heyy Nikki whats up?"

"Not much... who's your friend?" she asks motioning towards Sidney.

"Nikki... you promise not to make a scene?...." I ask.

"pinky promise" she says holding out her pinky.

"Alright, this is Sidney. Sidney this is my best friend Nikki." I say introducing them to eachother.

"Hi Nikki, nice to meet you." Sidney says waving to her.

"Hi Sidney nice to meet you... wait a minute... you mean Sidney as in SIDNEY CROSBY?!?.. Brianna, how do you know him?!?" She asks as she waves back.

"Shh Nikki stop it! You're gonna cause a scene! We both babysat for the Lemieux's and then the Lemieuxs and Sid's family came over for a pool party yesterday, and they ended up staying over night, so Sidney and I came to get breakfast" I say smiling at him.

"Oh okay... So what can I get for you two today?" She asks.

"Um... 6 plain bagels, 3 blueberry and 3 more of whatever you feel like getting, and then 2 containers of cream cheese." After paying for the food and saying goodbye to Nikki, Sidney and I head back to the car.

"Wow, I'm so sorry about that...Nikki has never acted like that before." I say as I unlock the car.

"Its cool, shes your best friend right?" Sidney asks.

"Ya why?"

"Well, I thought that we agreed that we could tell family and close friends... so why didn't you tell her that we're dating?" He asks.

"Well I didn't want her to cause a scene." I say as I start the car.

"Oh.. okay..." He says with a sad look on his face.

"Sidney, what's wrong?" I ask with a concerned look on my face.

"Nothing.. I'm sorry Bri, I'm still kinda tired." He says leaning over and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, go ahead and take a quick nap.. we won't be back to my house for like 15 minutes." I say pulling out of the parking lot.

"Alright Bri" He says leaning his head against the window. 15 minutes or so later we are back at my house. "Sid, wake up... we're back." I say turning the car off.

"Alright..." he says picking up the Panera bag and getting out of the car.

"Thanks for coming with me." I say as we walk toward the door.

"Anytime" He says pulling me into his strong arms and kissing me. Once we part we walk up the stairs and see everyone waiting for us in the kitchen.

"What took so long?" My mom asks.

"It takes like 10-15 minutes to get there and another 10-15 minutes to get back and Nikki was working so I had to introduce her to Sid..." I say looking at the adults.

"Oh okay." My mom says. Once we get our bagels and some fruit, Sidney and I decide to go sit out by the pool.

"Are you feeling better after your mini nap?" I say sitting down at the table.

"Ya" He says giving me a smile. After breakfast Sidney and I go back inside where the adults are sitting so that we can figure out the cars for Kennywood.

"Alright heres what we have so far." Mrs. Lemieux says handing me a piece of paper with everyones names on it.

"Okay so mom, Mrs. Crosby, Mrs. Lemieux, Alexa and Taylor are in one car. Austin, Nick [my brother], Mr. Crosby, Mario and dad are in another car...What about Sidney and I?" I say to no one in particular with a confused look on my face.

"Well.. I know that you will probably want to be at the park until it closes, and I know that the rest of us won't, so we figured that you and Sidney could take a car, and then he can just stay here since you guys are meeting Abby and Ryan at the mall the next day." My mom says.

"Oh.. that makes more sense now." I say.

"Sid is that okay with you?" his mom asks.

"Ya thats fine with me." He says with a smile. After sitting with the adults for a while Austin comes in and asks, "Bri, will you and Sidney come outside so we can go swimming?"

"Sure thing, let me go change first." I say. After I change into my bathing suit and Sidney changes into his, we go out to the pool where the kids are waiting patiently to go swimming. As soon as they saw us, they all jumped in. A few minutes later Austin asks, "Bri, can you come here real quick?"

"Ya sure hun." I reply getting up from my chair. Once I get over to him, he goes, "I need to tell you a secret."

"Okay." I say leaning towards him. The next thing I know I am being pushed into the pool by Sidney.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?" I say in an "upset" tone of voice realizing that Taylor and Alexa were right behind him.

"Aww Bri, I'm sorry..." He says as Taylor and Alexa walk up behind him and as soon as he is done saying sorry they push him in.

"I'm not!" They both say as Sidney gives them a "why did you do that" look.

"Haha! Way to go Tay and Lex!" I say to both of the girls. After hanging out with the kids in the pool for a while, Sidney and I decide to go dry off. At around, 2 the parents came outside and told the kids that they were gonna be leaving in 15 minutes so they had to get out....

"But mommy... I dont wanna leave...I'm gonna miss Bri!" Alexa whines...

"Alexa, you're gonna see her tomorrow when we all go to Kennywood." Mrs. Lemieux.

"Alright..." Alexa says. 15 minutes later Taylor, Alexa and Austin are back outside where their parents and Sidney are getting ready to leave. I said bye and hugged Mario then Nathalie, followed by Mr. and Mrs. Crosby, Taylor, Alexa, Austin and last but not least.. Sidney..

"Bye Sid." I say giving him a big hug.

"Bye Bri, Don't miss me too much." He says with a
laugh and then kissing me.

"I'll try not to." I say kissing him back.

"So 10 am tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yep." I reply.

"See ya then." He says as he gets into the car.

"Okay, see ya then" I say giving him a quick kiss and closing the car door for him. Once they leave I walked back up to the pool and help my mom clean stuff up. After that is done, I went back out by the pool to tan for a while. Not even a minute after I lay down I get a text. I open my phone and see its from Sidney.
heyy Bri,
I just wanted to let you know that I
had a great time and I can't wait to
go to Kennywood with you 2morrow!
Sidney

'Aww thats so sweet of him.' you think to yourself. and you text back
heyy Sid,
I also had soo much fun hanging out
with you and I cant for Kennywood
2morrow either! i'm gonna go lay in da
sun for a while, so i'll ttyl
Bri

Once you text him back, you decide to call Abby and tell her how things went.
"Heyy Bri."

"Heyy Abby whats up?"

"Not much... how are things between you and Sidney going?"

"Things are great! We are going to Kennywood tomorrow. He is an amazing boyfriend Abby."

"Aww Bri, I'm so happy that you like him! You two really do look cute together."

"Thanks, but Abby I have to ask you something...Why do I already have such strong feelings about him? I mean i've only known him for a couple of days." I say in a concerned tone of voice.

"Bri, thats normal, I mean you two really are perfect for each other." She says reassuring me that my feelings towards Sidney are okay.

No comments: