Friday, March 7, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 4

Nothing good happens while I am at the store with Austin... so there is no need to bore you with all of that. lol
As I told Mario... Austin and I were back from the store in a half hour. When Austin and I walk through the front door. I am greeted by a happy Sidney Crosby. "Bri do you need help carring anything?" "nope... we got everything... but thanks for asking Sid" I say smiling and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Austin can you and Sid put this stuff away? I promised your mom and Mrs. Crosby that I would do their make-up for them" I say putting the bags on the kitchen table. "Sure Bri, no problem" Austin says putting the eggs in the fridge. "Thanks you two!" I say as I start runnning up the stairs.
**Lemieux's bedroom**
"I'm back!" I say as I walk into the Lemieux's bedroom."Hi Bri!" Both Mrs. Crosby and Mrs. Lemieux say. As I am finishing up doing Mrs. Crosbys make-up, Mrs. Lemieux asks, "So Miss Brianna... what do you think of Sidney?""Sid? He seems kinda quiet... but hes really nice.""Well.... Don't worry Sidney is always shy around cute girls like you" Mrs. Crosby says as I am putting on her eyeliner."Aww thank you so much Mrs. Crosby." I say handing her a mirror as I feel my cheeks getting red."Oh Bri, I love it thank you so much!" She says giving me a hug. Just then, Alexa and Taylor come in and ask their moms if they are ready to go yet. Mrs. Lemieux tells the girls to go tell their dads that they will be down in a few mintues. Once the girls leave, Mrs Crosby and Mrs Lemieux thank me again and they tell me that they should be back by 12:30.
**At the Lemieux's front door.**
"Okay kids, be good for Bri and Sid. Bri..you know where everything is around here.. the pizza should be here in like 5 minutes and the money is in the kitchen" Nathalie says as she hugs Austin and Alexa goodbye. "Alright. Don't worry Nathalie... everything will be fine" "I know... I know... Can you just make sure that they are in bed by 10:30 so that they are ready to go for tomorrow?""Of course... and do you care if i make the batter for the muffins tonight so that I dont have to worry about it in the morning""Ya thats fine with me." Nathalie says hugging me goodbye"Okay thanks! I'll see ya later! Have fun""Thanks and we will!" Mrs. Lemieux says walking towards the car.As I close the door I realize that it is just Sidney and I standing there... I'm guessing that the kids were already getting their drinks for dinner from downstairs. "So...Can I help you make the batter for the muffins" He says reaching for my right hand. "Of course you can." I say holding his left hand as we walk towards the kitchen to get the money for the pizza. As we are like 5 steps away from the kitchen table Sidney stops and turns me so that we are face to face."Bri I..." before Sidney can finish whatever he was going to say the doorbell rings."Sorry Sidney... what did you want to say?..." I ask.. looking back into those big brown eyes."It's okay... um...I was just going to ask you what you wanted to drink" He says in a sad tone. "Waters fine" I say realizing that he wanted to say something else. After I grab the money off of the table, I go answer the door. I pay the pizza guy, close the door behind me and walk into the kitchen with 2 pizza boxes. "Okay... Who wants what?" I ask opening one box with a pepperoni pizza in it and the other one with a white pizza."Pepperoni" Austin says"White pizza!" Alexa says"Same as Lex" Taylor says. After I get the kids the pizza. I ask Sidney what he wants and he says that pepperoni is fine with him. Once dinner is done, the kids go into the living room to decide on a movie while Sidney and I clean stuff up in the kitchen."So... What did you really want to say before... because I could tell by the tone of your voice that you didnt want to ask me what I wanted to drink with dinner." I say"I...Um... I forget" He says while looking down at his feet.."hey...are you mad at me or something?" I ask in a concerned voice."no... of course not... why would you think that?" He says now looking me straight in the eyes."I dont know... I mean you have been acting weird since the pizza came...""I'm sorry Bri" He says holding me in his arms."Good" I say holding on to him. As we part, he takes my hand and walks me into the living room."So... did you three decide on a movie yet?" I ask"Ya. We picked the first Mighty Ducks movie." Austin says"Sounds good to me" I say sitting down on the couch next to Sidney. Austin, Taylor and Alexa sat on the floor on the beanbag chairs. As the movie started, Sidney put his right arm around me, and I rested my head on his shoulder. During the movie Sidney and I talked about the upcoming season and other hockey stuff. Once the movie was over (at around 9:30), Austin, Alexa and Taylor went upstairs to take their showers and get ready for bed. "Bri, after we get done with our showers, will you braid mine and Taylors hair for tomorrow?" Alexa says"Sure sweetie, I"ll be up in about 20 minutes" I say back.. Sidney and I just sat on the couch and talked about how excited we were for the hockey season to start. Once the girls got done with their showers I went up so that I could braid their hair. Sidney decided to come with me, only he was going to go talk to Austin while I did the girls hair and then he said that he would tuck him in for me. **Alexa's Room**As I am finishing braiding Alexas hair Taylor asks, "Bri, do you have a crush on my brother? because I can tell that he has a crush on you""Honestly Tay, the more time I spend with him, the more I like him. So ya... I do have a crush on him""Good because I think that you two would look cute together""Aww thanks hun." I say handing Alexa a mirror and then I give Taylor a hug. As I telling the girls goodnight, Sidney knocks on the door."Hey Bri, Austin said that he wants to tell you good night""Okay thanks... Good night girlies! I'll see you in the morning""Good night Bri." they both say as i hug both of them."Sid, after I tell Austin goodnight, I'm gonna go put my pajamas on... So i'll see you downstairs in like 10 minutes okay?" "Ya, once I say goodnight I'm gonna do the same thing... so ya 10 minutes it is" He says giving me a hug.**Austins Room**"Alright Austin... Spill it.. what did Sidney tell you?" I say closing the door and going over to sit on his bed."What are you talking about?... just because Sidney was in here doesnt mean that I know something..." He says letting me know that he knows something and he isnt supposed to tell me."C'mon Austin... what did he say?""Fine... he said that he really likes you and he wanted to know if I thought you would say yes if he asked you out.""WELL!... what did you say?!?""I told him that I know for a fact that you like him too and that you would say yes if he asked you out.""Aww Austin! You're the greatest!" I squeel giving him a giant hug."I know... I try""Okay hun, its like 10:25 you should probably get to sleep... you have a big day tomorrow and I dont want you to be tired""Alright Bri, goodnight!""Night Austin! and thanks again" I say tucking him in. After I tuck him in I grab my bag and take it with me to Steph's room. Once I am done changing into my pj's I head downstairs to the kitchen to meet up with Sidney
**Kitchen**
Since I got to the kitchen before Sidney did, I started getting all of the indredients that I would need to make the muffins. Once all of that stuff is out I decided to text Abby and let her know how things are going.
OMG! sidney is such a sweetie.
I already no 4 a fact that he likes
me & the best part is that i like him too
btw... austin said sid told him that he <3'd>
outfit i was wearing! so thanks! ur da bestest!
well i'm gonna go cuz i hear him walking
down the steps... dont worry bout txting backi'll ttyl
"Heyy... Sorry it took so long... I couldnt find the box that had my t-shirts in it.""Its cool.... So should we make the batter?" I ask"Ya sounds good to me." He says sitting down "Bri?" he says picking me up and putting me on his lap"Ya Sidney?" I say looking into those big brown eyes of his"I finally remembered what I wanted to ask you before...""Great. what did you wanna ask me?""Well... Ever since I saw that picture of you and Austin and he started telling me all about you I knew that I was going to like you. What I didnt know was that I was going to fall for you so fast.""Aww Sidney. Thats so sweet""So...um... I was just wondering.... if you would please be my girlfriend?""Oh Sidney of couse I will!" I said kissing him. Once our lips part, we make the muffin batter, clean everything up and then we head into the living room holding hands.... The entire time I think to myself "I could get used to this"

No comments: