Friday, March 7, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 6

**Now 12:30am and the Lemieuxs and Crosbys are back**

"Bri, wake up... their back" Sidney whispers into my ear

"Huh?... I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to fall asleep." I say in a drowsy tone of voice

"Its okay... I just heard them pull in"

"Alright... thanks for waking me up" I say kissing him. After out lips part I slide off of his slap so that I am sitting next to him with my head on his shoulder and his left arm is around my shoulders.

"Brianna, Sidney, were back" Mrs Lemieux calls as they walk through the front door and into the living room

"Hi Nathalie, Hi Mario, Hi Mr. and Mrs Crosby" I say in a rather cheerful tone

"Hi Mr and Mrs Lemieux, hey mom and dad" Sidney says as all of the adults walk into the room and sit down on the couches.

"So how was dinner?" I ask to no one in particular
"It was really good. We had a lot of fun. And Mario was right, the fans here are so kind. There were a few people who would ask for autographs but nothing insane like some places in Canada" Mrs. Crosby says

"See Sidney! I told you that the fans here are cool" I say holding his hand.

"So.. how was your night?..I hope the kids were good for you" Mrs. Lemieux asks.

"The kids were really good. After we ate dinner we came in here and watched a movie, then they went up got their showers and went to bed" Sidney tells them

"And it looks like you two are getting along pretty well." Mario says looking at Sidney and I holding hands.

"Ya. He's such a sweetie and hes an amazing boyfriend." I say blushing

"Boyfriend?" Mario and Mr Crosby say at the same time while Mrs Crosby and Mrs Lemieux start laughing at their husbands.

"Um Sidney... can we talk to you in the kitchen for a minute" Mario asks while Mr. Crosby nodds and I just roll my eyes at them and think "here we go again"

No comments: