Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 16

After I get done talking to Abby, I lay in the sun for a couple of hours before my phone starts going off...

"Hello?"

"Hi Bri, It's Kevin."

"Oh hey Kev, whats up?" I ask

"Not much... what are you doing tonight?" He asks.

"Nothing why?..." I ask.

"Cause, we haven't hung out in forever, and we have soo much to catch up on." He replies.

"Oh... well I'm going to Kennywood tomorrow with my boyfriend...but we can chill tonight if you want." I say waiting for his reply.

"Boyfriend? Who is Miss Brianna Malone dating now?" Kevin asks

"You dont know him...but um.. his names Sidney." I say

"Sidney?... so is he nice?"

"Ya he's like the perfect boyfriend and we've only been dating for like 2 days." I answer.

"Thats good. So ya...what do you wanna do tonight?"

"Um... do you just wanna go to the mall or something?"

"ya, sounds good its what 5:30 right now? so do you wanna meet at Robinson at like 7?" He asks.

"Ya thats fine with me, I'll see ya then Kev."

"Alright see ya then Bri,"

"Bye"

"Bye" I say and close my phone.

**Back in my Kitchen**
"Hey mom, can I go to the mall with Kevin?" I ask

"Ya, sure what time?" My mom asks.

"I'm gonna meet him there at 7. and I should be back by 9 or 9:30"

"Okay thats fine... Did you tell him about Sidney?"

"Kinda... like he knows that I have a boyfriend named Sidney..He just doesnt know that it's Sidney Crosby, but I'm gonna tell him tonight. I mean Sidney and I agreed that we were gonna tell family and close friends, and Kevin is like a brother to me...so I'm gonna ask Sid if he cares and then I'll tell Kevin tonight."

"Well, I'm glad that you and Sidney are handling your relationship like that, I mean we know how the media can get, but ya, I don't think he's gonna care if you tell Kevin." My mom says.

"Okay well I'm gonna go get a shower and get ready to go to the mall." I say as I walk towards my room. After getting my shower I go back into my room and put on a pair of cute jean shorts, a navy blue Hollister shirt and my navy blue flip flops. Once I am done getting dressed, I put on some make-up and I dry my shoulder-length brown hair, straighten it and put it into low pigtails. Since its only 6:30 and I don't have to leave for another 15 minutes, I decide to call Sid and ask him if he cares if I tell Kevin or not.
"Hello?" Sidney answers.

"Hey Sid, whats up?"

"Hi Bri, not much how are you?"

"I'm good.. um.. I have something to ask you..." I say

"Okay.. What's up?" He asks.

"Alright, so you said how we were gonna tell family and close friends that we are dating? Well... I'm kinda going to the mall tonight with my friend Kevin, and I wanted to know if you cared if I told him or not about us." I say hoping that he is going to let me tell Kevin.

"Sure Bri, I mean I don't care if you tell him.. I've already told a few of my friends from back home that we are dating and I sent them a picture of me and you, and I'm just gonna tell you know that they all think that you're hott, but I told them to back off cause you're mine." He says.

"Aww Sidney, thats so cute, and thanks for letting me tell Kevin, he's like a brother to me... like I've known him my entire life." I say blushing about what his friends said.

"No problem hun." He says.

"You're the best Sid, but I have to go...I'm supposed to be meeting Kevin at the mall in like 15 minutes." I say.

"Okay I'll talk to you later Bri." He says.

"Alright, bye sweetie." I say.

"Bye hun." He replies. Once I know that he has hung up I close my phone, grab my purse and car keys and start walking towards the kitchen.

"Bye mom and dad, I'll be back by 9:30" I say.

"Okay sweetie have fun." My dad says.

"I will" I say as I open the door and start walking down the stairs. Once I get out to my car, I get in, turn the car on, and start driving to the mall... I just hope that Kevin doesn't freak like Nikki did when I tell him that I am dating Sidney Crosby

No comments: