Friday, March 7, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 10

Just as I start to stand up and go straighten my hair, Sidney pulls me back down so that I am sitting on his lap and he whispers in my ear, "Thanks"

"Why are you thanking me?" I ask

"Just for accepting me for who I am and for actually giving me a chance" He says with a smile.

"Aww Sidney, that is by far the cutest thing that anyone has ever said to me" I say kissing him. Sidney just blushes, and lifts me up so that we are both standing.
After giving me another kiss he says, "Well, I better go so that we can finish getting ready. Don't miss me too much" He says giving me a cheesy smile.

"It's going to be hard, but I'll try not to." I reply giving him a quick kiss. After he leaves to go get ready, I straighten my hair, put some make-up on and I put on my light and navy blue bathingsuit and over top of that I put on my navy blue Hollister shirt and a pair of jean shorts and navy blue flip flops. Once I am dressed, I gather my stuff up and head towards the Lemieux's bedroom because I promised Nathalie and Mrs. Crosby that I would do their make-up for them.


**Lemieux's bedroom**

"Sorry it took so long, but I couldnt get this one part of my hair to straighten" I say walking into the Lemieux's room.

"Thats okay sweetie" Mrs. Lemieux replies.
As I am doing Mrs. Lemieuxs make-up Mrs. Crosby asks, "So Brianna, It seems like you and Sidney are getting along pretty well"

"Ya, Sidney is such a sweetie. Like he makes me feel important and thats the complete opposite of how my last boyfriend made me feel."

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Crosby asks.

"Well... My last boyfriend, Jake, was a hockey player, and all he cared about was hockey. My friends always told me that the only reason that he dated me was for the hockey tickets and so that he could get to know some of the guys in the NHL like Mario, and my cousin Ryan but I never wanted to believe it until he cheated on me with some girl that he met at a party during one of his hockey tournaments. " I say starting to get sad.

"Oh Brianna, I'm sorry... I had no idea..." Mrs. Crosby says as she gives me a hug.

"It's alright. He was a jerk anyway, and I know that Sidney will never do something like that to me" I reply with a smile. After I am done doing Mrs. Lemieux's and Mrs. Crosby's make up I tell that I will see them in a little bit, I pick up my things and I walk out of the room. As I am walking down the hall I hear someone call my name. I turn around to see Sidney sticking his head out of his room.

"Brianna can you come here for a second?" He asks.

"Sure thing. Whats up?" I ask now seeing him in just his navy blue and white bathing suit.

"Um..I don't know what to wear.."

"Seriously? um... well let me see..." I say looking at some of the different shirts that he has hanging in his closet. After a few seconds I find a white Hollister polo that I think he would look good in.

"How about this?" I ask handing him the polo.

"Fine with me." he says taking the polo

"And for shorts..." I say/ask.

"Oh there over there." He points. After looking through that I find a pair of jean shorts.

"Here ya go... these can be for later." I say. I also picked out a dark green hollister hoodie for him incase it got colder later that night.

"Thanks Bri. You're the best" He says and then gives me a kiss.

"I know, what would you do without me?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him back.

"I dont know...but I don't wanna find that out anytime soon" He says sitting down on his bed and pulling me on to his lap.

"Aww Sid, thats so sweet." I say placing my head on his shoulder.

After sitting like that for a few seconds, Mario yells, "BRIANNA!!, SIDNEY!! LETS GO!!!"

"ALRIGHT MARIO! WE'RE COMING!!" I yell back. As I stand up and pick up my bag, Sidney asks me, "Can I carry your bag for you?"

"Sure Sid, thanks!" I say handing him my bag, then he takes my hand in his and we walk down to the living room where everyone is waiting.

"So who is going with who?" I ask.

"Well I'm taking our car, and the Crosbys are taking theirs, Alexa and Taylor wanna ride together and I figure that you will want to ride with Sidney plus you might need to help with directions, Austin wanted to ride with you and the Crosbys already said that they could take him" Mario says.

"Hey Brianna, you have your drivers license right?" Mr. Crosby asks as we walk out to the car.

"Ya I do, why?"

"Do you wanna drive then?"

"Ya sure!" I say as Mr. Crosby throws the keys to the silver Land Rover me. After everyone puts their stuff in the back, and buckles up, I start the car, and pull out of the driveway. Next stop is my house and I get to introduce my boyfriend to my parents...

No comments: