Friday, March 21, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 17

After I get to the mall, park my car, and head inside, I walk down to Starbucks to meet Kevin. As soon as I get to Starbucks, I see Kevin standing in line, so I decided to walk up behind him and give him a giant hug.
"Kevin! I've missed you so much!" I say as he turns around so that he's facing me.

"I've missed you too Brianna!" He says hugging me.

"So what are you gonna order?" I ask.

"My usual... a grande Green Tea. you?"

"Same." I answer. Once we get our drinks we go and sit down at one of the tables.

"So Brianna... who's the new boyfriend?" Kevin asks.

"Um...you actually will probably know who he is... his names Sidney, he's new in town, and he's a hockey player." I say.

"BRIANNA! Are you dating Sidney Crosby?" Kevin asks.

"Ya.. That's him, but shut up! I don't want the whole world to know and you can't tell anyone!" I say giving him a stern look.

"Deal, so Sidney Crosby... dang Bri, what happended to no more hockey players?" Kevin asks.

"Well that all went out the window when I met him." I say taking a sip of my Green Tea.

"And exactly how did you meet Sidney Crosby?" He asks.

"Well... on Friday, Mrs. Lemieux called and asked me if I would babysit for them since they were taking Sidney's parents out to dinner, so it was honestly like love at first sight Kev, like I've had this amazing connection with him since the minute we met." I say with a smile.

"Bri, I'm happy for you" He says.

"Thanks Kevin." I say with yet another smile. After talking about random stuff for another half hour or so, we decide to do some shopping. I bought a new hoodie at Hollister and 2 new shirts and Kevin did the same thing. At about 9:10ish we were done shopping, and I was getting tired so we decided to leave.

"Well Bri, I had a lot of fun. " Kevin says as walk towards the food court enterance.

"Same here, do you need a ride home?" I ask.

"Sure, thanks Bri." He says as we walk towards my car. After I take Kevin home, and get back to my house, I say goodnight to my parents and I decide to call Ryan to see what he really thinks about Sidney and I.
"Hello?" Ryan answers.

"Hey Ry, Its me." I say putting my bags down on my bed.

"Hey Bri, whats up?" He asks.

"Um... not much... I just need to ask you about something."

"Okay Bri, go for it?"

"Do you really think that I am stupid for dating Sidney?" I say with a concerned tone of voice.

"Oh Bri, I'm sorry, I just said that the other night because I worry about you hun, I mean you're like my little sister, and I just don't want to see you get hurt again, but after seeing how happy you and Sidney are, I totally think that you two are perfect for each other."

"So you mean that you're not mad that I'm dating him."

"No Bri, I could never be mad at you, and I'm sorry that I acted like a complete ass at first.. I realize now that I shouldnt have spazzed like that, and I feel really bad about it."

"Its cool I understand Ryan, but I have to go someone's on my other line."

"Okay bye Bri." Ryan says.

"Bye Ryan." I say as I switch lines.


"Hello?" I say.

"Hey Bri, how did your shopping trip go?" I very drowsy Sidney Crosby asks.

"Hi Sid, it went good. Kevin took it really well and he didnt flip out like Nikki did." I say with a laugh.

"Haha thats good... Well I'm pretty tired, but I just wanted to call you and tell you good night." He says with a yawn.

"Aww good night Sid, thanks for calling." I say.

"No problem, I'll see ya tomorrow morning." I say.

"Alright, bye Bri."

"Bye Sidney." I say and then I hang up my phone. Once I change into my pajamas, I climb into bed and quickly fall asleep.

No comments: