Friday, March 21, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 18

At 9:15am I am getting woke up by the sound of my cell phone going off indicating that I have a new text. Once I look at my phone I realize that its from Sidney so I open the text and it says.

You said that you wanted to wake
up at 9, and I didnt know if you
would have remembered to set an
alarm or not so I decided to txt
u and make sure that you woke
up on time. :)
-Sid


'oh geeze' I say to myself. 'thank goodness he texted me 'cause I totally forgot to set my alarm.' After getting up and making my bed, I decided to text Sidney back and thank him for texting me.

Heyy thank you sooo much 4 that
reminder! I completly 4got to set my
alarm...that wouldnt have been good..
well im gonna go get ready... ill cya in
about 45 minutes..and dont 4get ur stuff
since ur staying here tonight
~Bri


After I send that text to Sidney, I decide to go take a quick shower. Once I get out of the shower, I put on my light blue and white bathing suit, a pair of jean shorts, a navy blue hollister shirt and my navy blue flip flops. After that, I go back into my room and pack clothes for later... (Since I ususally do all of the water rides at Kennywood first, I decided to make sure I have other clothes to change into.) I got out my light blue reebok drawstring bag, and packed a white hollister hoodie (incase it gets colder at night), another pair of jean shorts, a white hollister t-shirt, a white cami to go underneath that, and my navy blue and white rbk tennis shoes. Once that was done, I straightened my hair, put some make-up on and then put the make-up in my bag for later... I grabbed my cell phone, camera and some money and walked out to the kitchen where my mom and dad were sitting eating breakfast.

"Good morning Bri." My mom says. "Morning mom and dad." I say getting a bottle of apple juice out of the fridge. "You ready for Kennywood?" My dad asks. "Of course I am!" I reply giving my dad a smile. "Thats good, so you have your ticket, money and your phone right?" My mom asks. "Yep right here." I say showing her everything. "Okay good, so Sidney is staying here tonight and then you two are gonna meet Ryan and Abby at the mall tomorrow right?" My mom says. "Yepp...Well I'm gonna go put my bag down in the car, do you want me to take anything down with me?" I ask heading towards the steps. "Nope, I think we're good." My dad says.

After I take my bag down to my car, I walk back up the stairs and sit down in the kitchen. I swear... as soon as I sat down and opened the sports section, the doorbell rang. "Ugh... I got it." I say getting up from my seat and walking towards the front door.

As I open the door I see Austin, Alexa and Taylor standing there. "BRIANNA!!! Are you ready to go to Kennywood?!?" Austin asks. "Oh course I am!, Come on in." I say motioning for the 3 kids to come inside. After greeting Nathalie, Mario and the Crosbys I smile at Sidney and say, "Heyy, thanks again for the text." "Anytime Bri." He says hugging me and giving me a quick kiss.

"So, are you ready for Kennywood?" I ask. "Of course I am." He says taking my hand as we walk into the kitchen where the parents are sitting. "What time are we leaving?" I ask to no one in particular. "About 5 minutes or so." My mom says. "Alright, I'm gonna go make sure I have everything, Sidney do you wanna come with me?" I ask.

"Ya sure." He says as we start walking to the garage. "You remembered your stuff right?" I ask him. "Ya I'm going to go get it out of my parents car right now... do you wanna come?" He asks. "Sure why not." I reply as we walk out to the Crosby's car.

After we go out and get Sidney's, one of his cousins calls him, so I take his stuff and put it into my car. Once the stuff is in my car, I see Taylor and Alexa standing in the doorway holding a CD case. "Brianna what CD is this?" Alexa asks handing me the case. "Do you two remember how we were watching and listening to that Dream Street DVD while I was doing your hair the other day?" I ask. "Ya..." both girls reply. "Well remember the cute one with the black shirt... Greg Raposo.. Well this is his CD.. I actually have it in my car right now." I say pointing towards the car. "Aww can we listen to it on the way to Kennywood?" The girls ask. "Um... girlies... I hate to break it to ya, but I doubt the moms are going to want to listen to this CD for like 45 minutes. So if its okay with your moms and Sid, you two are more than welcome to come with us..." "Really Bri?!? Alright I'll go ask our moms and Taylor you go ask your brother." Alexa says running up the steps to ask the moms if its okay for them to come with Sidney and I while Taylor goes outside to ask her brother if its okay.

No comments: