Friday, March 7, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 11

As we are driving down the road I hear my phone going off.

"Sidney, someone just texted me... Can you read it for me?" I say handing him my phone.

"Sure." he says taking my phone out of my hands. "It's from Abby, she wants to know what in the world happened between you and Ryan last night that is making him not want to come over today for the pool party."

"Ugh, can you text her back and say 'he was being a jerk and he was questioning the fact that we are dating' and 'i'll call you later''' I ask.

"Sure thing" He says as he starts to reply to the text.

"okay done." he says a few seconds later putting my phone in the cup holder. A few minutes later my phone starts ringing...

"Thats Mario, can you answer it for me Austin?" I ask handing him the phone since Sidney was busy texting someone on his phone.

"Sure Bri" He says answering. "Hi Dad, whats up?"...Mario responds..."Hang on let me check, Brianna my parents need to stop at Sunoco and they want to know if we will meet them there."

"Sure thing" I reply. "She said thats fine...Okay, see ya in a few seconds" Austin says hanging up the phone and handing it back to me.

"Thanks kiddo" I say putting my phone back in the cup holder.

"Anytime." He replies. A few seconds we pull into Sunoco right behind the Lemieuxs. Mr Crosby gets out to fill up their car and I get out so that I can call Abby back.

"Heyy Brianna what in the world is going on?" Abby asks.

"Well your boyfriend decided that he was gonna flip out on me since Sidney and I are dating and you know me... I'm not gonna take crap from anyone.. especially him so i flipped out and told him that its my decision not his and that he should be happy for me."

"Oh wow.. I don't know whats gotten into him Bri, I'm soo sorry" Abby says

"Its cool, and whats this I hear about him not wanting to come today?" I ask.

"Oh, he said that he wasnt coming cause you two are fighting and he didnt want it to be awkward, but I convinced him to come."

"Okay thanks Abby. I'll see you in like a half hour okay?"

"Ya see ya then" she says hanging up. I walk back over to the car where Sidney is standing.


"Heyy, so is Ryan still mad?"

"Nope.. Abby talked to him and he realizes that I'm not stupid and that I can make my own decisions."

"Okay good" Sidney says giving me a hug.

"Brianna, will you and Sidney sit back here with me?" Austin asks. I look at Mr. Crosby and he just says, "Go ahead sweetie, I'll drive."

"Okay thanks Mr. Crosby" I say. A minute or so later, Sidney and I get back into the car and we are on our way to my house. About 20 minutes later we were at my house

"Well, this is my house." I say as Mr. Crosby pulls into the driveway. As we get out of the car, Austin says hi to my parents and then goes to the pool where my brother and some of his friends are waiting. I grab my bag from the back seat, get out of the car, and take Sidneys hand as we start walking towards my parents. After the Lemieux's say hi, Alexa introduces Taylor to my mom and dad, Mrs. Crosby introduces Mr. Crosby to my parents and its now time for me to introduce Sidney to my parents...

"Mom, Dad. This is my boyfriend Sidney Crosby, Sidney, this is my parents Matt and Michelle."

"Hi Sidney is very nice to meet you." My mom says shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Mrs. Malone." Sidney replies.

"Nice to meet you Sidney." my dad says shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Smith." Sidney replies.

"I'm going to show Sidney around and put my stuff in my room." I say as we walk towards the back porch.

"Okay hun, I think that we'll see you out by the pool in a little bit." My dad says giving me a hug.

"Alright. See ya in a little while." I say taking Sidney's hand as I take him on a tour of my house. Once I showed him around, we went to my room so that I could put my stuff down.

"d**n, you weren't kidding when you said you liked hockey." Sidney says looking around at all of my Penguins stuff.

"Haha! Ya I told ya so." I say sitting down on my bed.

"Is that you?" Sidney says picking up a picture of Mario holding me when I was a baby.

"Yep. Thats me on my first birthday."

"Wow, so you really have been around the team for a long time." He says sitting down next to me on my bed.

"Yep. I can't wait for Ryan and Abby to meet you, they are gonna love you." I say kissing him.

"I hope that they like me...I mean Ryan and I are going to be teammates this year." Sidney says kissing me back. A few minutes later I hear car doors close and that means only one thing... Ryan and Abby are here!!...

"C'mon Sidney! Ryan and Abby are here!" I say standing up and taking his hand.

"Alright! Alright! I'm coming." He says following me.... All I can think is ''I hope that Ryan at least tries to be nice to Sidney....''

No comments: