Friday, March 7, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 12

I told Sidney that I was goning to go down and see Ryan and Abby and he said that he would just hang out on the pool deck with the parents until I came up.

"RYAN!!" I say as I jump into Ryans arms.

"Geeze Brianna, I just saw you yesterday" Ryan says putting me down.

"Abby! oh my gosh you are the greatest!" I say hugging her.

"I know, I know" She says hugging me back.

"So are you two ready to meet Sidney?!?" I ask in a very excited tone.

"Ya I guess.." Ryan says

"Oh course I am, and Ryan Gregory be nice to him!" Abby says

"Fine I will" Ryan says. As we walk up to the pool I warn Ryan that I will kick his ass if he is mean to Sidney and he promises to be nice. Once we are on the deck, I introduce Abby and Ryan to Taylor, Mr. and Mrs. Crosby and it's finally time for Sidney to meet Ryan...

"Sidney this is my cousin Ryan Malone and his girlfriend Abby Meyers, Ryan, Abby this is my boyfriend Sidney Crosby" I say

"Its nice to meet you Sidney" Abby says shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Abby" Sidney replies.
"Its nice to meet you Sid," Ryan says shaking Sids hand.

"Nice to meet you too" Sidney replies. Wow.. that went much better than I had expected it to go...Now that everyone knew each other we all basically just chilled for the rest of the day. Sidney and Ryan talked about the upcoming season with the dads while Abby and I helped the moms get dinner ready. After dinner everyone played kickball and of course they put me and Abby on one team and Sidney and Ryan on the other team, but in the end mine and Abby's team beat the guys 8-4. Once we were done playing kickball Ryan, Abby, Sidney and I went up to the back porch to figure out the plans for the Pirate games.

"Well, I don't own any Pirate stuff so I say that we should go to the mall Tuesday and buy some stuff to wear to the game." Abby says.

"Alright is 1:00 okay for everyone?" I ask. Everyone agrees that 1:00 is a good time to meet at the mall and then we decide that we will all just meet at my house on Wednesday at 10 am and we will meet here on Thursday at 3. After talking about random stuff for about a half hour Ryan and Abby have to go because its like 9:00 and they are meeting some friends at 9:30 so they should probably get going.

"See ya Tuesday" I say to Ryan and Abby as I hug both of them goodbye.

"Okay see ya sweetie, and It was nice meeting you Sidney" Abby says.

"It was nice to meet you too Abby" Sidney replies.

"Ya Sid, it was nice to meet you" Ryan says.

"It was nice to meet you too" Sidney replies shaking Ryans hand. As Sidney and I walk back towards the fire that my dad had started I stop Sidney and I say, "Sidney, I
am so happy that you and Ryan are getting along." I say giving him a big hug.

"I'm glad that we get along too Bri" He says hugging me back. Once we get over to where the fire pit is, Sidney sits down on a chair and then pulls me onto his lap. We talk to our parents about our plans for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and we make some smores. By 11:30 all of the kids are sleeping in my living room and its just Sidney and I, my parents, his parents and the Lemieux's sitting out by the fire when the moms ask us what our plans are for Monday.

"Um..I don't have anything planned til Tuesday." I say.

"Ya.. Same with me." Sidney says.

"Okay good because the kids really want to go to Kennywood and I talked to Mrs. Smith and she said that Kennywood wont be crowded at all on Monday." My mom says.

"Seriously?!? I havent been to Kennywood since May!" I say in an excited tone of voice.

"Ya so we figure that we can meet here at like 10am and then go from there. And it will just be the 12 of us since Lauren and Steph are still going to be in Canada with their cousins." Mrs. Lemieux says. At about midnight my parents ask the Lemieuxs and Crosbys if they just want to stay at my house since they wouldnt get back to the Lemieuxs until 12:45-1:00am ish and they decide to just stay at my house. So the Crosbys are going to be staying in my room, the Lemieuxs will stay in the guest bedroom, Austin and my brother Matt, will just say in his room, Alexa, Taylor, Sidney and I will just sleep in the living room. About 10 minutes later the parents all decide to go to bed and Sidney and I said that we are going to sit out by the fire for a little while longer.

No comments: