Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 26

Once Sidney and I get back to where the lockers are I put the candy that I bought into the locker and take out the picture of Addie Marco Sidney and I from the Log Jammer so that I can show everyone when we meet them over at the pizza place. After looking at the picture for a few seconds I can feel my eyes filling up with tears, but I am determined not to cry so I bite my lower lip and tries to force back the tears. Sidney must have noticed the look on my face because he quickly pulled me into his big strong arms.

"Baby...don't cry... I know that you're sad that Marco and Addie had to leave, but I'm still here and were still gonna gave a great time." Sidney says kissing the top of my head.

"I know..I know.. I'm sorry Sidney." I say looking into those big brown eyes of his again.

"Brianna..." Sidney whispers.

"what is it Sidney?.." I whisper back.

"Did I ever tell you that you have the most beautiful hazel eyes that I have ever seen in my entire life?" Sidney Asks.

"Aww Sidney... you always know the right things to say.." I say then I kiss him.

"Mmm.. Bri, your lip gloss tastes good." Sidney says as we part after a passionate kiss.

"Thanks Sid, but um... we should get going if we dont wanna be late..... oops, hang on a second." I say stopping Sidney.

"What's wrong?" Sidney says as I start cracking up.

"Haha, um you have some of my lip gloss on your lower lip." I say with a laugh as I wipe the lip gloss off of Sidney's lower lip with my thumb. "There ya go, much better!" I say with a smile.

"Thanks Bri. I would kiss you again, but I don't wanna wear your lip gloss anymore." He says with a laugh.

"haha! It's cool Sidney, I understand." I say kissing him on his cheek and I make sure that I didn't leave any lip gloss behind.

"Now we better get going or else we really are going to be late." Sidney says as I pick up my draw string bag, then he takes my hand and we start walking towards the pizza place.

As Sidney and I get over to the pizza place, we see my family, the Crosbys, and the Lemieux's walking over.
"Good timing." I say as we all walk towards the empty tables and sit down. After everyone figures out what they want, Sidney and I volunteer to go get the pizza, but the moms tell us not to worry about it and that they got it. So we told them that if they needed any help to let us know. Since its going to be a few minutes til the moms get back the kids decide that they wanna go make spin art so the dads give them some money and tell them to have fun.

"Bri, will you come over with us?" Alexa asks.

"Um... ya go get in line I'll be over in a few minutes." I say.

"Alright Bri! See ya in a few minutes." Alexa says with a smile as her and the other three kids walk over to get in line for the spin art.

"Brianna who's in that picture?" Mario says looking at the picture of Marco Addie Sidney and I on the Log Jammer.

"Oh um... that's Sidney, Me, then thats Marco and Addie." I say blushing as I point everyone out.

"Oh my gosh I havent seen them in so long." My dad says looking at both of the picutes.

"Ya I know, I was soo excited when I saw them here this morning." I say with a smile.

"Brianna, how exactly do you know Marco and Addie again?" Mario asks.

"I used to go to school with Adrianna and we were like best friends, then she moved right before we started 9th grade to Allentown and she went to school with Marco. During one of our long weekends, I went there to visit her and thats when I met Marco because he wanted to watch the race that was on tv and none of his friends would and I told him that I would since I loved racing and Marco and I have been friends ever since." I say with a smile thinking back to the first time I met Marco.

"What's with this pose?" Mr. Crosby asks looking at the picture of us on the Log Jammer.

"Um.. well.." Sidney stutters as his cheeks turn bright red.

"Well Mr Crosby, it's a tradition that Addie and I started a long long time ago that every year we do something funny on the Log Jammer, so we decided to let the guys join in on the fun this year and that was the pose we agreed on." I say with a laugh.

"Ya... what she said..." Sidney replies giving me a wink.

"Oh okay... fine with me..." Mr. Crosby says..

"Brianna are you two coming or not?" Alexa yells.

"Ya were coming." I yell back as Sidney and I get up and head towards the spin art stand.

No comments: