Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 33

"I'll tell you whats going on... Those three ass holes kept calling me and texting me while I was at Marios saying goodbye to the Crosbys and it was embarrassing!" I say in a pissed off tone.

"And you flipped out because of that?!?" Max asks giving me a questioning look.

"Well... yes and no... Like I told them that I was going to be taking Sidney home this morning and they knew that but they "forgot" and then I also left a note and its just really annoying that they cant even pay attention to me when I talk and thats why I'm mad." I say.

"Geeze Bri... I'm sorry honey that they acted like morons, but you know that they love you to death and they were just worried about where you were..." Marc-Andre says giving me a hug.

"Ya Bri... Like dont you think that you can forgive them... I'm sure that they didnt mean to hurt your feelings and embarrass you." Max says as I pull away from Marc-Andre to give Max a hug.

"I guess so... I just dont understand why guys have to be so clueless sometimes..." I say with a laugh.

"HEYY THATS NOT COOL!!" The guys say at the same time. So after I finally decide to go and talk to the guys, we actually had a civilized conversation and they promised not to embarrass me like that ever again, and next time they will look to see if I left a note or anything like that and they will also listen to Marc-Andre if he tells them to stop bothering me. Once all of that is over with, we are all starving, so we decide to go out to lunch, but before we could do that, we had to take Darcy, Matt, and Noah to the airport so that Matt and Darcy could catch flights to WBS because they had to talk to their coach about the upcoming season and Noah was going back home to Boston for a few days so that he could get the rest of the stuff that he needs for the upcoming season. So after we dropped the guys off, it was just Max, Marc-Andre, Colby, Brooks and Ryan Whitney staying at my house. We went out to lunch and that is when I found out that we would be going to Jennerstown and I was soo excited. Jennerstown came and went and I had a blast hanging out with the guys and of course Sidney was there. Everything has been going great so far... and I can't wait for the season to start!....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*FAST FORWARD TO THE START OF THE REGULAR SEASON*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Things have been going great so far between Sidney and I and tonight is the night that we have been waiting for! It's finally time for the home opener at Mellon Arena and I am soo excited and I can't wait for the game to start, but Its only 10am so I still have quite a bit of time until the game starts. After the morning skate, Sidney talks to the media for what seems like forever, but its no big deal because I am used to it by now. Once he is done with the media, he meets up with his parents over where all of the couches are in the locker room, while I talk to Max, Ryan, Eddie, and Brooks because there is still media in the room and as far as they know.. .Sidney and I are "just friends" and they still think that Eddie (as in Coach Eddie Olczyks son) and I are the ones dating. After a couple of minutes, the Crosby's leave and on their way out, they tell me that they will see me at the game later on tonight and finally after what seems like forever.. The last reporter finally leaves, which is Sidneys cue to get over to his locker so that I can finally talk to him..

"Adios boys, Thanks for keeping me company while I waited for the reporters to leave. "

"No problemo Bri." Max says as I give all of the guys hugs and I tell them that I'll see them later.

"Heyy so how excited are you for tonight?!?" I say jumping into his arms and giving him a hug.

"I've never been so excited before, but I have to admit that I'm really nervous." He says as he sits down on the bench and I'm now sitting on his lap.

"Why are you nervous?" I say gently stroking his brown semi-curly hair.

"Because, this is my first game in front of the home crowd and this is the first game that you are gonna be at in my career and I wanna play good for you baby." He says putting his head on my shoulder.

"Aww.. Sidney thats soo sweet." I say as he lifts his head up off of my shoulder so that we can kiss. After our making out for like 5 minutes or so, we decide to head back to my house so that we can get some lunch and then he was going to head back to Mario's so that he could take his pre-game nap. Once Sidney left, I decided to take a nap too because I knew that it was going to be a long night. I woke up at around 2pm and took a shower and got ready to go to the game. By 3pm, I was dressed in a pair of semi-tight cute jeans, a pair of white RBK tennis shoes with gold stripes, a tight 3/4 sleeved black t-shirt and of course my gold penguins necklace. At around 3:05 Sidney came and picked me up because I was going to show him the secret entrance into Mellon Arena and besides.. he still keeps getting lost going into town so I said that I would drive so that he could concentrate on the game.

"d**n! Someone is looking really hott tonight." Sidney says looking at my outfit as we walk down to his car.

"Gee thanks Sid, but I must say that your looking pretty
hott too in your suit and tie." I say leaning up against his car as he leans in to kiss me.

"Wait.. Before we go... I have a surprise for you." Sidney says and he opens the door to the passengers side of the car. "Here. I wanted to get you something to let you know just how much I appreciate you being so cool about things." He says handing me a clothes box with something in it.

As I open it, I see a penguins logo and I knew that it was a jersey. Once I pulled out of the box and saw that it was a Sidney Crosby jersey, I jumped into his arms and said, "Baby! I love it! Its perfect!"
"I thought you would like it... I just hope it fits because I wasnt sure if it would be small enough or not for you." He says.

"It fits perfectly! And oh my gosh! its like a real jersey! This must have cost a fortune." I say as I let go of Sidney so that I can put the jersey on.

"Nah.. Nothing is too expensive for you baby, and besides you deserve it... I mean you have put up with so much so far to be with me Brianna, but Brianna.... Can I tell you something that I've been wanting to tell you for a long time?" Sidney asks.

"Ya sure... what is it Sidney?" I reply.

"I've thought that you were an amazing girl from the moment that you walked into Marios kitchen on that friday evening in the middle of August and nothing has made me change my mind." Sidney says taking both of my hands in his and looking me straight in the eyes.

"Aww. Sidney thats so sweet..." I say with a smile.

"But thats not all I wanted to say.." He says.. "Brianna Grace Malone, what I've wanted to tell you for a while is that I love you Bri, I love you more than I've ever loved any other girl that ive ever dated." He says with a huge smile on his face.

"Sidney Patrick Crosby, you have no idea how long i've been waiting for you to say that. I love you so much baby." I say as his lips come crashing down onto mine and it was the best kiss that we have ever had.

"Phew... I've been wanting to tell you that for a long time, but I didnt want to make it seem like I was rushing into things, but after this mornings skate, I knew that I just had to tell you this before the game started tonight." He says hugging me.

"I've been wanting to tell you that too. but I didnt wanna think that we were rushing into things too fast either. but now that I've said it, it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of my chest. I love you."

"I love you too Brianna. And I hate to ruin things... but we really need to get going..." He says as he walks me over to the drivers side of the car and he opens the door for me and helps me in before closing the door and running around to the passengers side so that we can get going.

No comments: