Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 27

After everyone eats dinner, we all once again go our separate ways. The adults and the kids head towards the bumper cars while Sidney and I decide to head towards the Thunderbolt. As we are walking towards the Thunderbolt, Sidney keeps rubbing his head and wincing.

"Sidney, what's wrong?" I ask giving him a concerned look.

"Nothing... I'm fine." He says.

"No, somethings obviously wrong. Come sit down for a minute." I say as we walk over to one of the benches.

"Seriously... what's wrong?" I ask.

"It's nothing... I just have a headache." He says.

"Aww Sidney how long have you had a headache?" I ask.

"A couple of hours... but I didnt want a little headache to mess up our day." He says kissing my forehead.

"Geeze Sid, now I feel bad. Why did't you say something? I have headache medicine with me... Do you want some?"

"I didn't wanna be a pain... but ya can I have some medicine?" He asks.

"Sure ya can. Here's some Advil." I say handing him the medicine and my bottle of water.

"Thanks Brianna. You're the best." He says after he takes the medicine.

"I know I know." I say giving him a hug.

"So do you wanna start walking towards the Thunderbolt again?" Sidney asks.

"Um.. It doesnt matter to me... what about your headache?" I reply.

"By the time we get over there and wait in the line, the medicine should be kicking in... So lets get going." He says standing up then he reaches for my hand to help me up.

"Aww youre soo sweet." I say as I stand up and kiss him on the cheek.

"I know... I try." He says with a smile. After Sidney and I ride the Thunderbolt we go ride the Exterminator and some of the other rides over in Lost Kennywood. At around 10 pm Mario calls me and lets us know that they are leaving but for us to have fun and be careful leaving at the end of the night. So I told him that we would see him later and not to worry 'casue I'm a good driver. At around 11:30 Sidney and I were pretty tired so we decided to leave. After getting our stuff out of the lockers we started to head towards my car when all of a sudden... I hear... Jake of course.. calling my name.

"BRIANNA!!! WAIT UP!!" He yells, so I turn around to see Jake running towards Sidney and I.

"Um.... This is gonna be kinda awkward, but Liz got pissed at me and left... and she was kinda my ride home... so can you please give me a ride?" He asks giving me the puppy dog pout.

"Um... I guess so...Sid, do you care? I mean we have to pass his house on the way back to my house anyway." Sidney says its fine... well after he rolls his eyes in disgust.. but I'll deal with that later... After a rather awkward and silent ride I drop Jake off at his house and then Sidney and I head back to my house.

"Brianna Grace, why in the world did you have to be so nice to him?" Sidney asks in a frustrated tone.

"Because Sidney Patrick! I couldnt leave the kid stranded at Kennywood" I reply.

"I think that you should have let that jerk walk home. He treated you like crap! why should you be nice to him?"

"Sidney, Jake and I were best friends! And if you were soo against me taking him home, why did you agree to it? You have a mouth you could have opened it and said something, but you didnt so now youre mad because I was being a nice person?!?" I reply

"Brianna, settle down. I just dont understand why you are being so nice to him.... That's all..." He says attempting to hold my hand, but I just place both hands on the wheel and keep on driving back to my house. All I can think is 'Oh great, my boyfriend and I just got into our first fight, and of course.... Jake had something to do with it... gosh I can't wait to get back home.' Once we get back to my house, I start to take my stuff out of the trunk of my car when Sidney stops me.

"Bri... Come here baby, I'm sorry that I upset you." He says with a sad look on his face as he pulls me into those big strong arms of his.

"Sidney, it just feels like you don't trust me... I mean Jake and I are friends.. We always have been and we always will be... I don't like him anymore, i mean if I did... I would be with him right now... not you." I say as I can feel the tears streaming down my face.

"Bri, I do trust you... Its Jake that I don't trust." and with that I look up at him with a confused look on my face. "I'm sorry but its the truth... wait... Brianna, are you crying? Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. Please don't cry." He says holding me tighter. After he holds me in his arms for a few minutes, I wipe the tears from my eyes, we get our bags out of the car and then we head up towards my room.

"Shh... We have to be quiet 'cause everyone is sleeping." I say turning on my bedroom light. "I'm gonna go to my parents bathroom to change into my pajamas, you can just use the hallway bathroom if you want." I say grabbing a random t-shirt and pair of shorts from my dresser.

"Alright... I'll see ya back here in a few minutes." Sidney says kissing me on my forehead. I ended up getting back to my room before Sidney did, so I pulled down the covers and crawled into my bed. A minute or so later Sidney came back into my room and crawled into bed next to me.

"Bri? Are you still awake?" Sidney whispers.

"Of course I am...I wouldnt go to sleep without saying good night to you." I say turning so that we are face-to-face.

"Well I'm pretty tired so I think I'm gonna go to sleep." Sidney yawns and pulls me closer to him.

"Same here... I don't wanna be too tired to go to the mall tomorrow." I whisper.

"Goodnight babe." Sidney whispers kissing me.

"Goodnight hun." I whisper kissing him back. At around 11:00am Sidney and I finally woke up.

"Good morning Bri." Sidney says in a cheerful voice.

"Good morning Sid... What time is it?" I ask.

"It's 11 so we should probably get up" Sidney replies. After we get up, we go out to my kitchen and read the sports section. Once we are done reading, I go to my parents bathroom to take a shower while Sidney uses the shower in the other bathroom. Then, after my shower, I changed into some black soffe shorts and a light blue RBK t-shirt. Once I'm dressed, I put on some make-up and walk back towards my room. By the time I got back to my room Sidney was laying on my bed wearing a navy blue pair of shorts, and a white RBK t-shirt and he was watching SportsCenter. When I get back to my room I smile at Sidney and he smiles back. By the time I scrunch my hair and find my black RBK flip flops its like 12:40 so Sidney and I decide to leave for the mall.

"So are you ready to go shopping?" I ask in an excited tone as Sidney and I get into my car and head towards Robinson Mall.

"I guess so, and by the look on your face I can tell that you definatly are." Sidney says with a laugh. For the rest of the ride Sidney and I just talked about random stuff like what we planned on buying and what stores Robinson had. Once we got to the mall we parked at the Food Court, Sidney put on his RBK hat and sunglasses so that no one would notice him, and since we were trying to really hide the whole 'us dating thing' we decided that it would probably be a good idea if we didnt hold hands. When we got into the mall, we walked towards Dicks Sporting Goods so that we could meet up with Abby and Ryan to buy our Pirate stuff.

No comments: