Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 31

So the next morning Max, Marc-Andre and I woke up at around 11:30 and we walked out into the kitchen and saw Colby and Robo looking at different pizza menus.

"Good morning sleepy heads." Colby says with a laugh as the 3 of us stumble into the kitchen.

"Morning Colby. Morning Robo." I say hugging Colby then Darcy.

"So...Do all of these places deliver to your house Brianna?" Darcy asks

"Yep..Why? what do you want for lunch?" I reply.

"I was thinking Pizza Hut... I mean if thats okay with everyone else." Robo says looking at everyone. Once we all agree that Pizza Hut is okay I call and order two large pizzas and 3 orders of bread sticks. While we wait for the pizza to get there, I went back to my room so that I could get my laptop so that I could upload the pictures from yesterday and I also wanted to call Sidney before his rookie lunch thing that he had to go to.

"Hello?" Sidney says answering his phone.

"Hi Sid! It's me." I say.

"Hi honey! How are you?" He asks

"Pretty good, so since we're not going to be getting back from the game til kinda late... do you just want to stay here?"

"I'd love to but let me go check with my parents first okay?"

"Ya thats fine.." So Sidney goes and asks his parents if he can stay at my house after the game.

"Bri, they said that I can stay as long as I am home by like 11:30 tomorrow morning cause their flight is leaving at like 5 and I need to spend some time with them before they go, but I need to go finish getting ready for this rookie lunch thing... I'll see you at around 4 okay?"

"Okay.. Ya I have to go too before the guys send a search party after me, and ya 4 is fine with me." I say

"Alright bye Bri." Sidney says.

"Bye Sidney" I say then I hang up my phone, grab my camera and laptop and head out towards the kitchen. Once I get back out to the kitchen, I upload all of the pictures and e-mail them all to the guys so that they can get copies made of some of the pics. After we are done with that, our food arrived, we ate lunch and then at around 1:00 we decided to go swimming for a little bit. At around 3:00 we all decided to go start getting ready to go to the game because we were leaving my house at like 4:30. Once I got out of the shower, I went into my room, changed into a pair of jean capris and a black t-shirt so that I could put my McLouth jersey on over that. As I was straightening my hair I heard someone knock on my door.

"Come In." I yelled to the person on the other side of the door.

"Hey Bri-cakes can I talk to you for a minute?" Marc-Andre says coming into my room and closing the door behind him.

"Ya sure... but can you straighten this one part of my hair real quick for me?" I say handing him the straightener and pointing to the spot that I need him to straighten for me.

"Alright I got it." Marc-Andre says handing me the straightener after he straightens the very back of my hair.

"Thanks you're a doll." I say giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Alright so what's up Maffy." I say as Marc-Andre sits down on my bed and sighs.

"Okay well I just wanna give you a little heads-up on what could happen this year NHL-wise now that you are dating Sid." He says motioning for me to come sit next to him.

"Umm... okay Maffy..." I say going and sitting next to him.

"Alright, I didnt want to say this to you last night while the guys were sitting here because I didnt want you to get pissed off but whether you want to believe me or not, when we are on the road, sometimes we give into the temptations of other girls and I just wanted to let you know that." He says

"I know Maffy, I mean I've been around this kinda stuff my entire life and I am prepared for what could happen, I mean I don't want Sidney cheating on me or anything, but as long as something too major doesnt happen, I will be able to get over it." I say.

"Well... As long as you understand what could possibly happen then I think that I've done my work here. And just remember, if you ever just wanna talk or anything like that, I'm here for ya Bri." He says giving me a hug.

Thanks Maffy! I appreciate it!" I say hugging him back. Once our conversation was over, we both walked back to my living room to wait for everyone else to get to my house. A few minutes later (at like 3:55) we were sitting in my living room waiting when the door bell rang.

"Heyy guys c'mon in!" I say opening the door for everyone. Once I greet Ryan, Abby, Ryan Whitney, Noah, and Matt I notice that Sidney isnt there....

"Hey Matt, where's Sidney at?" I ask with a confused look on my face.

"Um... His mom called when we were on our way over and he said that he would be up in a minute or so." Mat says as he walks into my house. Sure enough.. A minute or so later, Sidney comes walking up my front steps.

"Heyy baby sorry about that... My mom called to see how the lunch thing went." He says giving me a hug.

"It's alright." I say then I kiss him. After we kiss, we walk back into my living room where everyone is waiting to go to the game. Once I grab my stuff (tickets, money, camera, that kinda stuff) I turn the house alarm on and we all leave for the game. Max, Marc-Andre, Abby, Ryan, Darcy and Noah went in one car, while Brooks drove the car that Ryan W, Colby, Matt, myself and Sidney were in. On the way to the game, Sidney and I sat in the very back and just talked about how the rookie things were going and stuff like that. Once we got to the game, I went down said hi to Nate and then Sidney and I went to go get some food.

No comments: