Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 32

The Pirates ended up winning their game 6-2 and after the game, I went down to the clubhouse and congratulated Nate on the win, but I didnt stay long because it was getting late and I was feeling kinda tired. Everyone who was staying at my house left in one car and everyone who was staying with Ryan and Abby left with them. By the time we got back to my house, it was 11:30, so we all decided to go and change into our pajamas and then meet back in the kitchen. Once we all changed and met up in the kitchen, the guys decided that they wanted to play blackjack, but I had to be the dealer because the guys said that they would have felt guilty taking my money, and to be honest... I didnt mind because I'm not very good at blackjack and I didnt feel like losing any money. At around 2am, I was getting really tired.

"Guys... I hate to say it, but I'm really tired..." I say with a yawn.

"Ya.. Same here..." Marc-Andre says. After I say goodnight to Marc-Andre, Max, Brooks, Colby and Robo, Sidney and I head towards my room. Once we get to my room, I close the door, walk over to my bed, pull down the covers, and climb into my bed with Sidney lying right next to me.

"Sidney... Did you have fun at the game tonight?" I ask.

"Of course I did! The game was a lot of fun, and besides, I always have fun when I'm with you baby." He says pulling me into his big strong arms.

"Aww Sidney! Thats soo sweet." I say kissing him. Sidney and I woke up at around 9:30 and it was no surprise to me that we were the first ones up, because when I fell asleep at like 3am... I could still hear the guys out in my living room. Sidney and I went out to the kitchen, read the sports section and made some breakfast. By about 10:45ish Sidney and I were heading down to my car so that I could take him back to Marios.

"So... I don't know if I'm supposed to say anything to you or not, but when you get back to your house, the guys are going to ask you what your plans for tomorrow are." Sidney says.

"Okay... why wouldnt you be able to tell me that?" I ask.

"Because they bought tickets to go to Jennerstown?... Ya Jennerstown... they said that it was some racetrack like 2 hours away from here that you went to like a month ago.."

"SERIOUSLY?!? Oh my gosh!!! I love Jennerstown!" I say with a smile.

"ya.. the guys said that you liked it." Sidney replied. We kept talking about random stuff for like 20 more minutes before we got to the Lemieux's house. When we got there I was greeted by a very sad looking Taylor and Alexa.

"Whats wrong girlies?" I say getting out of the car.

"Tay has to leave today and I dont want her to go..." Alexa says hugging me.

"Aww... Sweetie, she has to go because her friends up in Nova Scotia will miss her." I say.

"But I dont wanna leave yet... it seems like I just got here." Taylor says now hugging me.

"Tayy... I'm sure you don't want to leave, but mom and dad said that you guys will be back for the home opener and thats not that far away... Now c'mon let go of Bri..." Sidney says. After we go inside, I talk to the Crosbys and then I need to get going because the guys keep texting me and they wont stop asking me when I'm getting back to my house. So Sidney says that he will walk me out to my car and then he'll be back inside. So I hug the Crosbys goodbye and tell that I'll see them down in Wilkes-Barre for one of the pre-season games and with that, Sidney and I head out to my car. Once we get to my car, Sidney says, "Thanks for being so great around my parents, and for being so nice to Taylor."

"Aww... it's no big deal." I say hugging him.

"Well... I better let you go before the guys send a search party after you." Sidney says with a laugh as once again my phone goes off and its Marc-Andre's ringtone, so I figure that I should probably get going. After I kiss Sidney goodbye one final time, I get in my car and call Marc-Andre so that I can figure out why in the hell the kept calling and texting me. Once I dial the number I put my phone on speaker and wait for him to answer.

"Hello?" Marc-Andre says.

"Maffy why in the hell have you guys been calling me when you knew that I was at the Mario's with Sidney saying goodbye to his parents and little sister?!?" I yell into the phone.

"Because we have been waiting for you to get home... I mean you've been gone for like 2 hours and we wanna take you to lunch or something.. but we kinda cant leave unless youre here so the guys kept calling plus I didnt wake up until they had already called you like 5 or 6 times.... I'm sorry Bri.. I didnt know you would get this upset..." Marc-Andre responds.

"It's cool Maffy... I was just getting mad because the 3 idiots (**Colby, Brooks and Ryan Whitney**) kept calling me and texting me while I was in talking to the Crosby's." I say.

"Oh... well... Sorry about them.. I told them to leave you alone... but as usual... they didnt listen to me..."

"It's cool... well... I'll be home in a minute or so and then we can go out to lunch... so i'll talk to you in a couple of minutes." I say

"Alright... Bye Bri." Marc-Andre says.

"Bye Maffy." I say and then I hang up the phone. Once I get back to my house, I see the 3 stooges sitting in my living room.

"Alright you three! GET IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW!!!" I yell and I point towards the kitchen.

"Crap Bri, whats wrong with you?" Colby asks once they sit down in the kitchen

"I'm pissed off at you three because you embarrassed the hell out of me when I was at Marios! Like seriously, you knew where I went and yet you still called me what 12 times?!? I have 6 new voice mails, and 12 new texts from you three?!? C'mon thats insane and you know it!!"

"We're sorry Bri, we honestly didnt know where you were because we woke up after you left, and we were the first ones up and you and Sidney were no where to be found and your car was gone...." Colby says.

"Ya Bri, we didnt know what to think..." Brooks adds.

"Well... If you three would have used your brains for once in your lives you would have seen that I left a note right here." I say pointing to the note. "And besides I told you guys last night that I was taking Sidney home this morning because his parents are leaving to go back to Nova Scotia today... Oh.. wait.. let me guess.... you forgot.. wow.. It's nice to know that my friends pay attention to me when I talk." I say and with that I turn and walk out of the room, and knowing the guys they would be chasing after me to apologize to me, I ran to my room, locked the door and just started to cry....Within a second or so of locking the door, the guys were there pounding on it trying to get me to come out.

"Bri cakes please come out... we love you and you know it... were sorry honey..." Brooks says.

"I DONT CARE!!! GO AWAY!!!" I yell back.

"Bri, c'mon please come out..." Ryan says.

"NO!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I yell.

"BRIANNA GRACE MALONE! YOU CANT STAY MAD AT US FOREVER!!" Colby yells and I can tell that he is really pissed off.

"YES I CAN NOW LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" I yell.

"Fine! Be a b!tch! see how much I care!" Colby yells and I can hear him stomp down the hall like a little five year old. A few seconds later, I hear Brooks and Ryan each give out a sigh and they walk away and not even 5 seconds later, my boys Max and Marc-Andre are calmly knocking on my door.

"Brianna sweetie... Its Flower and Max.. can we please come in?" Max asks.

"Is it just you two out there?" I ask.

"Ya.. we promise that its just us." Marc-Andre says, and I trust those two so I decide to let them in.

"Now Brianna, can you please tell us what all of this yelling is all about?" Max asks....

No comments: