Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Always Knew I Would Fall in Love With You chapter 28

"I wonder if Ryan and Abby are here yet..." I say to Sidney as we go down the escalator in Dicks Sporting Goods.

"Hmm... I'm not sure.. what exactly are we buying here today anyways?" Sidney asks.

"Um. We're getting stuff to wear to the Pirate games." I reply. Once we get down to where all of the Pirate stuff is, Sidney and I start picking out what we wanna buy when Ryan comes up behind me, and covers my eyes. "Guess who" Ryan says with a laugh.

"Hi Ryan!" I say taking his hands off of my eyes, then I turn around to give my cousin a hug.

"Hey Bri" He says hugging me back. After Sidney and I say hi to Ryan and Abby, we start picking out what we wanna buy for the Pirate games. I bought a Jason Bay shirt, a yellow Pirate shirt, a gray Pirate hoodie, a hat and a pair of black Pirate shorts. Abby got a Jack Wilson shirt, a gray pirate shirt, a hat and a white pirate hoodie.. Sidney got a Jason Bay shirt, a white pirate shirt, a hat, and a black pirate hoodie, and Ryan got a Jack Wilson shirt, a gray pirate hoodie, a black pirate shirt and a hat. Once we bought all of our Pirate gear we decided to split up for a little bit and then we would meet at the food court at 3:30ish.

"So where do you wanna go first?" I ask Sidney as we head out into the mall.

"Um... it doesn't matter... I have no idea where I'm at, so maybe you should decide... And here, let me carry that for you." Sidney says taking my bag with all of my pirate stuff in it for me.

"Aww thanks sweetie." I say handing him my bag. "How about we just start going to the right, and we can make the loop." I say as Sidney reaches for my right hand. Sidney and I went into a bunch of different stores and we still had about 45 minutes til we had to meet up with Ryan and Abby so we decided to make a pit stop at Starbucks.

"Hmm... I don't know what I want." Sidney says looking at the board with all of the drinks on it. "What are you gonna get?"

"I'm gonna get my usual... I vente green tea." I reply taking out my gift card.

"I think I'm gonna get the same thing." Sidney says taking out his wallet.

"What do you think youre doing?" I ask looking at his wallet.

"Taking money out so I can pay for our drinks... why? what are you doing with that gift card?"

"I'm paying for these, You've paid for enough today... I mean after you bought me my Pirate stuff... this is the least I can do." I say giving him the puppy dog pout.

"But you're the one that paid for the tickets for the pirate games... and seriously let me pay for our drinks so I don't look like a loser boyfriend."

"I don't care if I paid for the tickets! Thats not the point... and if you dont wanna look like a loser, how about you give the guy my gift card?" I say handing him .

"Fine... you're too much Bri." He says taking the gift card. After Sidney and I get our drinks, we walk over to one of the couches and sit down.

"So, did you get everything you needed today?" I asked Sidney looking at the bag with all of the ties and dress shirts that he bought for the season.

"Yepp... I think so, thanks again for helping me pick this stuff out... I would have been a disaster without you." He says putting his arm around me then he kisses me on the top of my head.

"Aww.. It's not a problem, besides, I can't have my boyfriend looking like a disaster now can I?" I say with a smile.

"Haha. No I guess that wouldn't be very good." Sidney says with a laugh. After we drink our green tea, we head back towards the food court to meet up with Ryan and Abby. Sidney and Ryan decided to sit at one of the booths while Abby and I went to get our food. Sidney and Ryan wanted Subway, so I went there to get their food for them and Abby and I wanted Villa Pizza, so she went there to get our food. Once we got back to where the guys are eating, we eat our food, say our goodbyes and then Ryan says that he and Abby will meet Sidney and I at PNC park at 11am-ish for the game. After we said goodbye to Ryan and Abby, they headed to their car (they parked at thingys Sporting Goods) and Sidney and I headed out towards my car.

"So did you have fun today?" I ask as Sidney and I put our bags into the back seat of my car.

"Ya I did, but there is one thing that you and I still havent figured out yet... how are we getting to the game tomorrow?" Sidney asks.

"Oh crap.. I forgot about that... Um, I'll just pick you up tomorrow morning and then we can take my car to the game." I reply as we get into the car.

"Or... I could just take my parents car, then I can pick you up because I feel really bad that you've had to be the one driving every time we've gone somewhere." Sidney says as I pull out of the parking spot.

"Are you sure you will know where you're going? I mean I dont want you to get lost or anything."

"Trust me Bri, I can definitely find my way to your house, and I might need a little bit of help getting to PNC Park, but you'll be with me, so I'll just pick you up tomorrow at 10:30... I mean... if that's okay with you..." Sidney says.

No comments: