Saturday, May 3, 2008

Media or is it...Player relations - Chapter 4

Later that week the boys played Toronto. Jordan begged and pleaded with me to go with him to Thunder Bay and meet his parents. I finally agreed and we left the next morning. We pulled into the driveway and Jordan being the gentlemen that he is opened my door for me. Holding hands we walked up the path. Opening the door he led me inside.

“Mom, Dad, Eric, Marc, Jared, we’re here,” he said. His mom was the only one who came to greet us.

“The boys are all out back,” she said. Turning to me she smiled,“It’s so nice to finally meet you.” “Jordan has told us so many good things about you.” Jordan led me to the back door and out to the Staal’s rink.

“I’ll go grab our skates,” he said walking away. When he came back we sat on the bench and put our skates on. After that we stepped onto the ice and Jordan went and pushed his brothers as he skated by. I rolled my eyes and did a double Lutz. Once his brothers noticed me they all skated over totally checking me out. Jordan caught my arm and pulled me towards him easily... I mean we were on ice. Watching Jordan with his brothers was too cute. I introduced myself and looked up at Jordan.

No comments: