Saturday, May 3, 2008

Media or is it...Player realtions - Chapter 5

After an amazing dinner we all sat and watched a movie. About halfway through it I passed out on Jordan’s chest. While there I had the weirdest dream.

He shoots and scores! I saw Jordan celebrating wit his teammates and sad Toronto players leaving the ice. I walked off the bench and slid towards him cool air hitting my skin. I had left my jacket on the bench. Hats continued to fall on the ice. I looked up at the scoreboard. ‘Goal scored by #11 Jordan Staal.’

All of a sudden I woke up stretching. I was asleep in what appeared to be Jordan’s room. Of course it was only a dream. We’re not even sure if he will stay with the team this year. I looked around to see at least 2 dozen hockey posters scattered on the wall. What wasn’t covered was blue. Hockey memorabilia was laying everywhere. His room was way cleaner than his one at Recchi’s but he’s never here so I guess that makes sense. I stood up and walked to the window. It looked to be around 8am. Jordan slowly crept up behind me and slipped his arms around my waist. I knew his touch anywhere. His lips pressed to my neck and I sighed. After a delicious breakfast we headed back to the city to rejoin the team.

No comments: