Sunday, May 4, 2008

From the brink of Disaster to Paradise - Day Twenty Nine - Support and Love

I started back to school. I am expanding to learn sports therapy. Between that and work I am busy but yet I still wish I had my baby to take care of. It’s hard to get out of bed everyday. The women I work with are amazing help though. They pray for me and offer support. My boss, Maria, knows what it’s like to lose a child. She lost her daughter to a drunk driver 2 years ago. It was very hard she says and she’ll never forget her daughter but she had to move on with her life. She says it gets easier not just day by day but month by month. Slowly the pain will slip away and what’s left will be honor and remembrance.

This hand is bitterness
We want to taste it and
Let the hatred numb our sorrows (Natalie Grant-Held)

No comments: