Sunday, March 22, 2009

Who Says Boys are Better?-Sept. 15,2008

September 15, 2008

As I stepped out of the shower I heard the doorbell ring.

M: One minute.

I grabbed my jeans off my bed and grabbed a Pittsburgh Penguins shirt out of my drawer. I pulled my long brown hair back as I walked to the door. I opened it and saw Sidney leaning against the frame.

S: Hi, he said looking somewhat like a nervous teenage boy.

I motioned for him to come in. I then led him to the living room.

M: Want anything to drink?
S: Water’s fine.

I grabbed water for him and a pop for me. I returned to the living room and plopped down on the couch next to him. I handed him the bottle.

S: So I talked to Mario
M: Yeah should I be surprised. You do live with him, I smirked. He pushed me gently on the arm.
S: You know that’s not what I meant.
M: Just teasing you.
S: As I was saying I talked to Mario…about you.
M: Good or bad? I was dying to know as this had been my dream for so long.
S: I don’t know, I think it’s good but that’s my opinion.

I motioned for him to continue.

S: He said so far so good and that they are getting closer. He also said we should get working on some plays.

Yes! This is amazing!

No comments: